• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 10 Thread - Lust For Life

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

"more academically prowess"

fAx4dQ4.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how long can Texas drag out being mediocre as fuck with the resources they have? This is completely embarrassing lol

"pet monkey from stripper act bites child" is some real Lions assistant coach energy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UO President Schill said: “UW is a wonderful school with a great football history. I have great respect and affection for its president, its academic and football program and its former exceptional football coach, coach Petersen.

rgUSlkA.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
how long can Texas drag out being mediocre as fuck with the resources they have? This is completely embarrassing lol

"pet monkey from stripper act bites child" is some real Lions assistant coach energy

If they were in the SEC already that story wouldn't have leaked.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Extremely relevant football program Portland State

Brick

prolly the only HC in the state of oregon that gives him the time of day

bart scott for DAME to crush him again soon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game is awesome. Koback and Beydoun could be in THE LEAGUE next year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How does an ESPN broadcast not have a real goal line cam...?

digs

sun of nothing
Yea I wish I had ties to a MAC or MWC school instead of ASU they always have more FUN games. This game pwns

bruin

Changed it to see the final dagger for the TRASHTROS and all of a sudden it’s a 3 point game.

MACTION MACTION MACTION MACTION

digs

sun of nothing
amazing. what the fuck does that even mean in the context he provided? I understand that the playoff is a SCAM but they still play the SHIP on the field