• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 10 Thread - Lust For Life

bruin

Dying at ROD talking non stop about the SC job and if it’s still a DESTINATION JOB

digs

sun of nothing
they keep showing this RIPPED chick and shirtless middle schoolers throwing up the shocker. do better @digs
the girl in black? Would not have been disappointed if she were choking me out right now tbh.

The problem is with my long hair; I'm either a very pretty man or a very ugly woman so it's tough to get on the air

always feels good to beat SC boys, I don't care if they've been shitty for the better part of the last decade now!

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
“Relish just isn’t the topping I prefer most on my hot dog from the generous food spread laid out in the press suite, but it’s the feeling the ducks had about their victory tonight.”
Getting pretty pissed that every time I try to put some relish on my dog at Mountaineer Field, the squirter is as blocked up as an old man with prostate issues and I end up with a backed up relish glob bomb exploding all over the dog.