• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Leach about to get fired lol, the retards that think they should win 10 games every year in the :south: not gonna be patient at all

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leach about to get fired lol, the retards that think they should win 10 games every year in the :south: not gonna be patient at all
The venn with them and agricultural ivermectin users is a circle

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I didn’t watch the second half, but that DOEGE QB looked fuck awful. It’s probably his brother or something, but for a second I thought it was the same mediocre QB that played for Tech during the TUBERVILLE era

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
SKIP was really about to try a 57 yard FG when he’s going up against this garbage ass Mississippi State defense

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno I don't think it's a coincidence that this is a lengthy, glorified NFL OC audition and his defenses are always trash.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This plan to blitz and have nobody get close to the QB while playing terrible coverage seems good

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Earlier whoever the soft brain doing color for the BIG NOON games said some team was "going to use tempo. Not high tempo, but control the tempo"

This shit has lost all meaning

That soft brain would be KLATT

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Earlier whoever the soft brain doing color for the BIG NOON games said some team was "going to use tempo. Not high tempo, but control the tempo"

This shit has lost all meaning

KLATT said something utterly moronic?

CandidCourteousChamois-size_restricted.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I sort of expected out defense to stop looking clueless with Pelini gone, which was correct for all of about a quarter.