• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

bruin

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Oh, I got down on my knees
And I pretend to pray

You know the preacher likes the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin'
On such a winter's day

Week 0 turns into Week 1 with College Football on tap Wednesday through Monday on this Holiday weekend. GAMEDAY is heading to Charlotte for a top 5 showdown between # 5 Georgia and # 3 Clemson in the Duke’s Mayo Classic. Saw CandyMan the other night. Better than I expected, tbh.
It’s Week 1.
Cheers….

Schedule:
UAB vs Jacksonville State (Montgomery, AL) Wednesday, 4:30 PT - ESPN

Boise State at UCF, 4:00 PT ESPN - Thursday
# 4 Ohio State at Minnesota, 5:00 PT FOX - Thursday

Friday
# 10 North Carolina at Virginia Tech, 3:00 PT - ESPN

Saturday
#19 Penn State at # 12 Wisconsin, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
Stanford vs Kansas State, 9:00 AM PT - FS1 (Arlington, TX)
#1 Alabama vs # 14 Miami, 12:30 PT - ABC (Atlanta, GA)
#17 Indiana at # 18 Iowa, 12:30 PT - Big Ten Network
# 23 Louisiana at # 21 Texas, 1:30 PT - FOX
Oregon State at Purdue, 4:00 PT - FS1
# 5 Georgia vs # 3 Clemson, 4:30 PT - ABC (Charlotte, NC)
# 16 LSU at UCLA, 5:30 PT - FOX
Arizona vs BYU, 7:30 PT - ESPN (Las Vegas, NV)

Sunday
# 9 Notre Dame at Florida State, 4:30 PT - ABC

Monday
Louisville vs Ole Miss, 5:00 PT - ESPN

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Tulane has moved their practices to Birmingham but the game against OU is still to take place as scheduled as of right now.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
6DA42KA4XFGP7HYXRJEQL2Y2KQ.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Apparently the leak that the game is being moved to Norman isn’t entirely true. It’s just been confirmed to not be played at Tulane. Cancellation is still an option for the Green Wave. If they did, I wouldn’t blame them.

Brick

sucks for tulane since that would easily be the best opponent they have hosted in that new stadium. if i was still there i would have attended.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
A couple of months ago I was considering going down there for the game with ma’lady and maybe a few friends but work got in the way.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy

Talking about this on cfb reddit. We literally swapped a DT out for a Nickel and apparently Frosts entire offensive game plan just falls apart.

Me thinks he's just trying to be so bad that he gets that 20mil buyout before the NCAA investigation gives them cause and a way out of the 20 mil.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Talking about this on cfb reddit. We literally swapped a DT out for a Nickel and apparently Frosts entire offensive game plan just falls apart.

Me thinks he's just trying to be so bad that he gets that 20mil buyout before the NCAA investigation gives them cause and a way out of the 20 mil.
It checks out. Martinez could barely throw into a base d. Throw a nickel d at him and may as well stop throwing.

Ander1345

This dude gonna have his guys ready to play. Nervous about this one for real. He's got a bright future.

Lightningwar

Administrator

NCAA 2014 is modeled to reel life. I switch to the nickel and the CPU offense falls apart.

goblue96

Matt Rector joined the athletics department in 2008. His responsibilities as associate strategic communications director include working with the football program.

Prior to coming to Purdue, Rector served as assistant media relations director at Arizona from 2000 to 2008, where he worked with the baseball, football and volleyball programs. His other experience includes serving as an intern in the Purdue athletics public relations office from 1998 to 2000.

A native of Walnut Creek, California, Rector earned his bachelor’s degree in communications from Arizona in 1998. His interests are his dog, Vladimir.

https://purduesports.com/staff-directory/matt-rector/773

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

The driver of a U.S. Postal Service mail truck involved in a serious wreck last month, Alvarez suffered horrific injuries — including a skull fracture, spinal injury, dislocated shoulder and hip injuries.

Thompson, a retired Pickens County Sheriff’s Office deputy and founder of Clemson Paw Partners, posted on social media calling for the community to raise $5,000 to support Alvarez days after the July 21 wreck. Police say Alvarez’s truck was hit by a car driven by Clemson football player Fred Davis, who was charged Sunday with reckless driving.

Alvarez was found partially dangling outside of her upside-down U.S. Postal Service truck on U.S. Highway 123 after Davis allegedly reached speeds of 115 mph in a 55 mph speed zone before hitting the brakes and striking the truck at about 70 mph.

Good ole SOUTHERN BOY DABO and little ole Klimpson

bruin

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Temple coming up 1-95 to play Rutgers Thursday, but the remnants of Ida are also supposed to be passing through around then. Flooding could be a concern depending on river levels and ground saturation.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee named Joe Milton the starter at QB. I thought he was in the NFL, but that's ok, they need all the help they can get. Favored by 35 over BGSU. Damn they must be really bad. I checked Tennessee's depth chart. I recognized like 4 names on it lol. I have finally removed myself from following that team, all but tangentially.

Ander1345

Amazing

I saw this last night and I just want to know EVERYTHING about what's going on.

Honestly I think if it's people just trying to play football when it's all they know that's kind of sad.

pEnis peniS Penis peNis getting dunked on is never not entertaining though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tennessee named Joe Milton the starter at QB. I thought he was in the NFL, but that's ok, they need all the help they can get. Favored by 35 over BGSU. Damn they must be really bad. I checked Tennessee's depth chart. I recognized like 4 names on it lol. I have finally removed myself from following that team, all but tangentially.

BGSU's corch is Scot Loeffler @Brick so Tennessee will probably beat the spread

goblue96