• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
i kinda think LSU blows their doors off in the second half, but it beats a typical Pac 12 After Dark Saturday night

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
gFeOjyc.png

Nice OC hire, JIMMY

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
If Coach O drops this game, will definitely be shades of 2016 vs Wisconsin. Lot of talk about improving from last year, none of it manifesting outside of a few drives.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Y'all thought psu v wisky was bad this Clemson v dawgs offenses were horrendous. Neither team will be in the playoffs this year unless they just gift Clemson for losing to the only team with a pulse they will play this season.

Brick

Y'all thought psu v wisky was bad this Clemson v dawgs offenses were horrendous. Neither team will be in the playoffs this year unless they just gift Clemson for losing to the only team with a pulse they will play this season.
u kidding? clemson looking this shitty already has the LOoK HoW MuCh ThEY ImpRovEd narrative locked and fucking loaded. bump this when KIRK says "but yeah who is playing the BEST right now" in late november. BET

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The clownzano tweets that follow the syntax of: tweet #1: “My homer team might actually be onto something, momentum is changing” followed by a matter-of-fact second tweet with only the score, and that score being a double-digit loss are my absolute favorite

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
So what the fuck happened? Unable to watch but listening to the game, did he try to throw it away with a behind the back pass?