• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He sucks. Hosmer too. Crone to 1B, make way for Kim or even somebody like Abrams

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Manny 5 Phillies 0

Phillies bullpen can't blow the lead if they never had the lead.

200.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well they going to have to deal more prospects then. Make a deal with the Rangers for Gibson and Gallo

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Tigers are on pace at this rate to finish above .500. They won't sniff a wildcard, I don't think, but they are turning it around way faster than I could have guessed. And that's without TORK or Greene in the lineup.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Well they going to have to deal more prospects then. Make a deal with the Rangers for Gibson and Gallo
Reynolds from Pittsburgh could be an option. I think they’ll give Brian O’Grady a look later this summer too. Mateo, ur done.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They got a ton of guys that they aren’t willing to let pitch more than a couple innings yet like Lamet and Weathers. The team seems to be extra cautious now because of all the injuries.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's a kid at the hotel we're at wearing an Orioles hat and a Tatis jersey lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
First time in a long time in a long time I have wanted to watch the Home Run Derby. I hope Ohtani puts on a show.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Interesting draft last night. Hate that the Mets got Kumar. Lol @ Royals, Angels etc

Not necessarily saying it’s a bad strategy btw but I would hate if my team did bargain first rounders like the Orioles and Royals. BORED when they pick some reach pick to save a million or whatever for an over slot pick later.