• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I fell asleep , but that pinch hit homer by Kim was so fuckin great. @bruin won't be able to keep using his 3rd place joke for much longer at this rate. Too bad it's only a 3 game series.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can’t believe it was Kevin Long that set Girardi off. I thought he was going after Scherzer, which would have been a lot worse. Now I just think he’s an idiot for getting tossed over Long yelling.

ZackMills

Have mercy
E4kKPXGXwAgcbiX

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wander Franco showed out in his debut last night. Nice to see another exciting young star. Baseball needs to hype these guys up.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Trevor Story breaks a hitless streak with a solo HR, and the Berg Simpson law firm makes another generous donation to Craig hospital

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Marquez gave up a solo HR, an end the perfect game but is still pitching well!

Trevor Story hits another HR, this a 2 run shot to extend the lead to 5-1. The Berg Simpson law firm has made 3 generous donations to Craig Hospital today!

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
With the Astros winning 11 straight, I was curious how many players on the current roster were on the 2017 team that cheated. I only found 4 on the current roster (McCullers, Altuve, Correa and Gurriel). I know fans are enjoying booing the Astros, and I think that will happen for a long time. But most of the players they are booing weren't part of that team. I do think it will take a couple of generations (at least) before people stop associating the Astros with cheating. Not many people think of cheating when they think of the White Sox. But I'm sure that took a long time and new generations coming up to happen. And I know it will never completely go away. It's part of the heritage of those players and that team and will always be there, just like with the White Sox. It just won't be the dominant thought anymore because those most affected won't be around anymore.

Just some random thoughts. I don't follow baseball enough to care too much. Not condoning what the 2017 team did at all. I was just curious about those two things and wanted to share m'thoughts.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Was at the Rockies game tonight. 3 outs from the first Rockies no hitter at Coors Field. Dammit!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Trea Turner just tied the Major league record for cycles in a career. Pretty sure he will get one more before he’s done.

I love MLB network. I turn it on when I get home and only change it when the Padres start. Buck Showalter, Pedro, Smoltz, Plesac… they have a lot of great commentators. Reminds me of the glory days of baseball tonight with Peter Gammons and all those guys.