• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah if you are willing to spend $150+ a seat it's definitely worth it for a once in a lifetime experience. Lambeau is cool. And that's as a VIQUEENS fan who thinks most of the I OWN DA PORKERS and TITLETOWN circlejerk is cringy.

CJ_24

You guys are waaaay underestimating the cost of those tickets. I paid $200.00 a piece for upper end of the lower bowl to take my father to see the 4-7-1 Packers beat the 4-8 Falcons.
I would be surprised if you find lower bowl tickets for less than $350.00 a piece

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
You guys are waaaay underestimating the cost of those tickets. I paid $200.00 a piece for upper end of the lower bowl to take my father to see the 4-7-1 Packers beat the 4-8 Falcons.
I would be surprised if you find lower bowl tickets for less than $350.00 a piece
Yeah that's about right. Ours are the literal last row of the lower bowl

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I spend more money on spilled liquor than yall do on lower bowl Packers tickets

We tombout Lambeau

the nice thing about only going to a game once a year, or less, is that you can really just not worry about the costs. You aren't some degenerate going there every other week and blowing $800 between tailgating, tickets, concessions, gear, etc.

I kinda feel sad for those BUMS with season tickets who go and are like "gotta limit myself to 1 soda!" and the people who clearly spend most of their disposable income on game attendance.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Refs in the NE/Jets game keep dropping flags accidentally.

Not old refs when?

bruin

Chiefs are full of themselves. Took a RB in. The first round after winning the Super Bowl with Damien Williams. Humble pie. I’ll have a slice with Andy.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nope. Staggered off with like 5 teammates around him. He’s okay now though. Came out of the tent fine. Henne time though.