• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
hes a black qb in arizona, he's getting a very predictable reaction around here lol. He's talked about as a "running qb" that "still needs to learn how to hit basic passes" as if he is not the most prolific HS passing QB of all time. Kyler still has growth and development ahead of him, he's not a final product. He's putting up pretty good numbers through three years though. People around here wanna keep KLIFF and think SLIDER is the biggest problem on the team. THIS IS HOW YOU GET JOHN SKELTON OR MAX HALL. AZ is the worst. Wish I could adopt a MACTION team for the NFL too. Think I will, IM A BUNGLES FAN NOW
Yeah but what did the cardinals do to set him off? He’s going as scorched earth as you can without making it irreparable

digs

sun of nothing
Yeah but what did the cardinals do to set him off? He’s going as scorched earth as you can without making it irreparable
ahhh I read your point backwards.

I am with yankee, it might just be the long term sustained trauma of being an AZ sports fan, but I'm thinking its similar to the Ayton situation down the street where they just don't want to pay him and he getting upset (which is very on brand around here.) Or he really is just being immature

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
To me, if the rumors are 100% true, then I agree with the decision not to pay him money until he proves he can turn it around mentally and actually be a leader. Granted I think asking everyone to have BURREAUX's mentality is a bit much, but sulking and stuff isn't the best look.

The problem is I don't believe it to be true. He has no talent surrounding him when DHop is hurt, because the team drafted Andy Isabella instead of AJ Brown or DK Metcalf, and it's Arizona in the first place, so everything is just doomed to be awful. I think KLIFF can still be okay in the long-run, but LAWD he's gotta turn things around quick because there's at least enough talent on both sides of the ball to not get blown out in the paloffs like that.

Brick

i even forgot he was in a FREEZE offense and couldn't do shit. lol. makes it worse. this isn't like JOSH who was perhaps corched by the worst offensive staff of all time apparently.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Y7sx6ly.png

What is this dogshit analysis lol. I can’t believe the guy who probably had five designed runs in college isn’t a running threat in NASHNUL. And of course NO ARM TALENT

Also, nice Peggy Hill moment with the “according to ESPN Stats & Information” on a stat available to everyone

Wolfman21

sad that the downfall of dan snyder comes a few years after my interest in football began waning. Either way, glad to see him get his comeuppance