• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Brick

I'd give the Titans a <5% chance to beat the Bills tonight. I feel like JOSH is going to carve them the fuck up and the Titans won't be able to keep pace with that sorry ass O line.
put $125 on the titans after reading this!
The parlay is starting to slip away from @Brick here.
Imagine betting against JOSH

giphy.gif
The bills have won every game they've won by like 40 points, gl betting against them
Brick getting high during work hours now?
Bills by 52

Brick

was this the worst offensive coaching matchup in CFB history?
was impressed with JOSH in this game but i had forgotten for a while how bullshit the defensive pass interference rule is in NASHNUL. at the spot of the foul is just an awful rule. JOSH got bailed out i think 3 times on that. twice in the endzone.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao, just saw that myself through another channel! Their homers have brainworms

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Are we gonna start bitching about Brian piccolo , he of 900 career rushing yards and 4 tds, getting a movie , a remake of said movie n his name on the st Thomas Aquina’s stadium and a sports park/velodrome !?!? Along with the retired number by the Bears?

a fucking velodrome!

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Let me explain why...

ST21 is a fucking goon. Now you may be asking yourself ok hes a goon, but what, pray tell, is a goon to a goblin?

He always gets big hitter and play ball aggressive traits. He was even a MUT Master that you levelled to 99 with each consecutive level in an older Madden.

Here is his card that came out in September...a user god who could also just be left alone as a CPU with that 90 zone thresh

Skeeter

Uber felon
Chris Henry was killed by his fiancee while on the Bengals. Shouldn't that at least be worth a logo for some dbag to dance on?

CJ_24

@Dr. Shats Basoon @CJ_24

Have you guys been to Lambeau? If so, do you have any advice on buying tickets?
I've been to Lambeau a few times. Most recently in 2018. When I went, the team wasn't good (and they played the Falcons) so I got aftermarket tickets for less than face value. That won't be the case this season. So, I'm not sure what kind of advice I can provide. What sort of info are looking for?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I've been to Lambeau a few times. Most recently in 2018. When I went, the team wasn't good (and they played the Falcons) so I got aftermarket tickets for less than face value. That won't be the case this season. So, I'm not sure what kind of advice I can provide. What sort of info are looking for?

Did you just buy tickets from Ticketmaster/whatever sites or elsewhere? Any place in the stadium I should look to sit at? I've heard there isn't a bad seat in the lower bowl.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Just start drinking at like 10 AM and you get invited to all these house parties. The dudes who live around Lambeau are like dudes who live on parade routes in New Orleans. They know what they signed up for. They charge you like 20 bucks to park at their house and then like 20 more for all you can drink if you dont have drugs/more beer to barter. If you dont know anyone and cant manage this, come scoop me from the Illinois border. I speak alcoholic Wisconsinite. Honestly, they are the most friendly people in the world and you will have a great time. They are very welcoming and not hostile to opposing fans.

CJ_24

Did you just buy tickets from Ticketmaster/whatever sites or elsewhere? Any place in the stadium I should look to sit at? I've heard there isn't a bad seat in the lower bowl.
My general experience purchasing sporting event tickets is that prices do not change much based on the retailer. Ticketmaster/ stub hub should be fine I think. Seating depends on where you like to sit for footbaw games. Some people prefer end zones, some people prefer mid-fieldish. I've done both, depends on preference.
The lower bowl are old, metal bleachers. Prepare urself for that; seat cushion or blanket are encouraged.
If you go during winter, it gets really f'ng cold, and the concourse is generally not heated so you can't expect to go there to warm up. So dress and drink accordingly

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
@Dr. Shats Basoon @CJ_24

Have you guys been to Lambeau? If so, do you have any advice on buying tickets?
I've made several pilgrimages to mecca, can't recommend it enough. No real good advice. We typically buy ours in the summer and because there's a group of us just take what we can get as long as the seats are together. Usually just browse the resellers until we find something we can stomach. I think we ended up paying around $300/seat this year. There are always scalpers on lot but With it being Rodgers last circle around the sun with the Packers it will probably be a tough go.

What game are you trying to get to?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I've made several pilgrimages to mecca, can't recommend it enough. No real good advice. We typically buy ours in the summer and because there's a group of us just take what we can get as long as the seats are together. Usually just browse the resellers until we find something we can stomach. I think we ended up paying around $300/seat this year. There are always scalpers on lot but With it being Rodgers last circle around the sun with the Packers it will probably be a tough go.

What game are you trying to get to?

VIQUEENS