• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don’t get people who like bad weather
I don't get people who think having seasons automatically means bad weather. 100 degree heat and humidity is just as bad of weather as 0 degrees and a negative windchill.

LA weather sucks, Ohio weather sucks, all weather sucks. Colorado has great weather but gets forest fires and shit. Washington has great temps but it rains like 80% of the time.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Y'all must not know anybody from Cincinnati. Half the city says it like that. There's a not insignificant portion of Cincinnati suburbs where white people have faux southern accents.

bruin

Y'all must not know anybody from Cincinnati. Half the city says it like that. There's a not insignificant portion of Cincinnati suburbs where white people have faux southern accents.

When I was in Ohio in September I got a Uber to go see Ezzard Charles’ mural and he got lost and dropped me off where the Reds play. Unfortunately they were out of town that weekend. The rest of this story is for another thread sometime..

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Do yall say Bingles? I feel like it's hard to not say it somewhat like Bangles, I've become self conscious about how I say it but it's closer to Bangles than Bingles

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is no one watching this?

Well any more utopians down? Do we still have 32 users on this site who play football video games? Or has the too cool for american football crowd dissuaded you? These bourgeoisie hipsters would have you drinking fucking Zimas, listening to NPR with your thrift store flannel buttoned up at the neck, playing FIFA or League or Kerbal fucking space program. Are you no longer red meat eating patriots who live breathe and die for footbaw? This site was conceived in video game football and dedicated to the proposition that football is the finest form of gaming. We have all danced with He Man and Skeletor in the pale moonlight. We have walked with Ice Machine Magoo through the Valley of Death. We have seen acclaimed pylon physics make our cocks harder than a preteen Thai hooker's life. Will you join us in Madden 16 or will you go to Disneyworld in a fucking Mickey Mouse shirt? Would you rather get a masters degree in booking a FedEx shipment?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
McVay spiking his hair? Does he know it's not 2004