• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Easily the worst of those mid-80s raps. I think maybe only the Mets’ one comes close

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Does Jackson Mahomes have something off about him? He looks kinda mong, and his vapid social media presence is pretty unbecoming

bruin

Bruh what the fuck kinda Chiefs fan are you

Saints get beat in OT in the playoffs and I'm not coming out here marking out for the opposing teams QB

We choked. I’m not gonna suck on Andy’s taint for not taking the 3 before the half and abandon the running game or dick Ride Mahomes for going back to bad habits all of a sudden in the second half.

Enjoy Matt Corral or whoever you trade up for this draft

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
We choked. I’m not gonna suck on Andy’s taint for not taking the 3 before the half and abandon the running game or dick Ride Mahomes for going back to bad habits all of a sudden in the second half.

Enjoy Matt Corral or whoever you trade up for this draft

PICKETT

CJ_24

Tbf, the Saints haven't lost many playoff games to cool qbs. Brady, Cousins, Goff, and Keenum in their last four playoff appearances. Woof.

Almost as bad as going 0-4 in January against Garrapolo and Kaepernick

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The sad part is we are 4-1 against the TOMPA Bucs, the 1 L being in the playoffs

Goff beat us with help from the most blatant missed call in NFL history

Keenum the Minnesota Miracle where our rookie FS Marcus Williams inexplicably hit sticked the air instead of wrapping up.

Cousins who knows, he gets like 150 MM, so sometimes he better play like it.

These losses just kinda show how predetermined the NFL can be. See you tomorrow to bitch about it.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
The only upside of the Rams winning will be that ratfucking traitorous fuckface limp-dicked piece of shit Dean (FUCK YOU) Spanos having to look at a Rams championship banner every time he walks into his landlord's stadium.