• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

vBmpid5.png

digs

sun of nothing
What puzzles me is that Clownzano announced Radacovich. He beat everyone in Florida and Carolina with that one. Then had no idea what was going on with Cristobal or with the coaching search.
Broken Clock is still right twice a day, which is way more than we can say about CLOWN

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Urban's coaching tree is so ass. Fickell, Day and Whittingham are the only successes. Any idiot could win at OSU and Whittingham was at Utah for like 10 years before Meyer got there so they barely even count.

Otherwise there is Steve Addazio, Gary Anderson, Tim Beckman, Tom Herman, Dan Mullen, DJ Durkin, and Charlie Strong lol BUMS

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Urban's coaching tree is so ass. Fickell, Day and Whittingham are the only successes. Any idiot could win at OSU and Whittingham was at Utah for like 10 years before Meyer got there so they barely even count.

Otherwise there is Steve Addazio, Gary Anderson, Tim Beckman, Tom Herman, Dan Mullen, DJ Durkin, and Charlie Strong lol BUMS
I could make an argument that SCHIANO has a better tree

Lightningwar

Administrator
Where's the URBAN LEGEND going next?

Back HOME to Colorado State?

Carrying on the tradition of coaches who bully the one guy on the team they might be able to actually beat in a fight. With that said I kind of laughed this made the list.