• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I assumed erryone had heard about that. Thus the "Guys being dudes calling people boy!"

First of all, it is known that blatant racism is tolerated in the athletic department at firstdown.gif and it isn't just disgruntled student athletes BEING SOFT THESE DAYS, there have been complaints by corches as well and staff members have left the university over it. Still, I find it incredibly cynical that this type of fuckshit is only released when it fits the optics for the school. The BOY incident happened in fall 2020 and it wasn't a problem for over a year until it was convenient to bring up when firing him. There were similar incidents that were KNOWN when BOBO was corch and they weren't mentioned until he was fired. Has CSU tried not being racist instead?

They gonna fuck around and turn me into HAMILTON and heads are gonna roll!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How did WHIPPLE not win? Who averages over 40 PPG at PITT?

Also, I just saw he resigned? Wat?

Here is Mark Whipple calling Randy Shannon a dumb f

dumbfuck-gif.166492

digs

sun of nothing
BITCHovici is actually being suggested as a replacement OC at ASU if Zak Hill goes to one of the SEC schools he has been linked to

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Lebby hired at OU. The fact that this dude has a job at a BLUE BLOOD five years after Baylor means the Art Briles hire is gonna happen somewhere within a few years.

Ugh. I have to admit that I didn't know who he was. How the fuck do you hire a guy who has this as part of his very short Wikipedia bio?

While coaching at Baylor University, Lebby was named as one of the coaches that took no action when notified of sexual assault allegations. After Art Briles was terminated by Baylor, Lebby continued to defend Briles, who is also Lebby's father-in-law, and sold shirts with #CAB in a show of continued support.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
What a slimeball shitbag. Lotta people won’t care but OU media likely to ask some pointed questions about that if true. So much so that I still doubt that hire is being made

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I swear to God I watched this four times not believing it was real. Let’s get the obvious out of the way first. USC is a big school, one of the biggest in the nation, yet somehow they made Riley’s introduction look like it was filmed in the conference room of a Ramada Inn at 2 p.m. on a Wednesday afternoon in order to get a reduced rate

Mame YO

slings rocks
Sources are telling me that a contract has been offfered. Oregon playing it close, but the names that have been interviewed per sources are Aranda, BYU guy, Kiffin, Wilcox, Kelly. Potential curveball, one source who claims to be in the know is signaling that there may be a potential hire from the NFL as well but isn’t naming names.