• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
I can’t imagine sports columnists make much money but the twitter haters might make it worth it idk. I spent all day putting ma’nose in dat ass out here in beautiful bend, Oregon and nobody even compared me to a Home Depot csr. This is the life.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kiffin just agreed to an extension last week and a raise to 7.5 million per. What is Oregon going to pay him? 10? No way he leaves for less than that imo. If you pay Kiffin 10 million per year then lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Sources have reiterated that the hire has been made. Unless something leaks today, the announcement is planned for tomorrow. It’s Kiffin.

I obviously do not have any way to check the veracity of these claims.

to be clear, I am not super happy with this hire. I hope I’m wrong!

Mame YO

slings rocks
If I’m kiffin my motivation is basically that ole miss was a rehab jerb, he did the thing he went there to do and now he leaves the SEC for minor league pac12 with the intention of steamrolling Washington every year. It is an easier path to the cfp and he is comfortable on the west coast.

I can see the logic. I just hope it isn’t true.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Clownzano is one of the two most recognized journalists in the Pac 12?

The wildness of Wednesday in the Oregon coaching drama was captured by the fact that the two most recognized journalists throughout the Pac-12 Conference received directly contradictory rumors about Lane Kiffin.

So, is Kiffin in the mix or not? Wilner and Canzano are both highly visible, highly knowledgeable, well-connected, well-sourced journalists.
:laughing::laughing:

Mame YO

slings rocks
Very disappointing to hear that Urban Meyer was approached and “the timing wasn’t right”. Kelly wanted the jerb.

Mame YO

slings rocks
i have

welcomemikeleach.jpg

ready2roll as soon as mame gets egg on his face
I fully realize that I might look like a moron if I’m wrong, but if I’m right then my sources are better than clownzano’s which would be hilarious.

Brick

I fully realize that I might look like a moron if I’m wrong, but if I’m right then my sources are better than clownzano’s which would be hilarious.
no it would just be a coincidence and confirmation bias. especially since you won't share how your sources know what they (don't) know.

Mame YO

slings rocks
no it would just be a coincidence and confirmation bias. especially since you won't share how your sources know what they (don't) know.
I’m getting my info like… 4th hand? Like I said, this info is coming from a colleague who I am in bend with who is getting the info from an Oregon alumnus. I have no clue how they’re getting their info, I only know that he is confident in the information that they provide.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m getting my info like… 4th hand? Like I said, this info is coming from a colleague who I am in bend with who is getting the info from an Oregon alumnus. I have no clue how they’re getting their info, I only know that he is confident in the information that they provide.

He's just getting it from a message board like this one, but probably one that is living and not dead

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, if they announce kiffin tomorrow that means I got the hire and timing right two days ahead of any announcement and with zero public information. You could call that confirmation bias I guess!

Brick

what you describe is quite litrully why CORCHING DONE DEAL shtick exists on this site.