• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I don't think so.

1. Paul hitched his future to Graham Mertz and just... fucking lol at that shit.

2. They have consistently trended downhill the previous 2 years and look absolutely horrendous when the run game doesn't work.

3. Jim Leonhard is likely getting probing inquiries, and Chryst was likely adding nothing to the offense or recruiting. So Wisconsin maybe figures since Leonhard is kinda HC in waiting... give him a shot now and if he flames out so be it.

Dumb as hell, on its face. It should be obvious at this point (based on results at multiple schools) that the ascendant defensive coordinator thing is still a crapshoot. My understanding is that Wisconsin football is ugly this year, but the guy hadn’t had a losing season and won 10 or more games 4 of the previous 7 seasons. If there is nothing more behind the scenes, then this is an obvious case of lack of perspective.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Dumb as hell, on its face. It should be obvious at this point (based on results at multiple schools) that the ascendant defensive coordinator thing is still a crapshoot. My understanding is that Wisconsin football is ugly this year, but the guy hadn’t had a losing season and won 10 or more games 4 of the previous 7 seasons. If there is nothing more behind the scenes, then this is an obvious case of lack of perspective.

Hiring assistants with 0 HC experience at any level is basically just straight up gambling.

FWIW I dislike firing Chryst but Leonhard probably is getting interest... Wisconsin basically gets a free preview of Leonhard's coaching skills and can make a semi-informed decision now. But the B1G West is still wide open.... even after getting drubbed by Illinois every other team in the West is still only 1-1.

Which is weird right? Like it hints at their road trip to OSU bring more of a measuring stick? Which is just nonsense?

I think Alvarez, even though he isn't AD, had a huge hand in thus and didn't want to fall behind the West. Problem is there's no proof they were because the West is still pretty terrible and the only other team to win it multiple times(Northwestern) is like 4-16 since last season.

Craig7835

Also, lol at Wisconsin looking “absolutely horrendous when the run game doesn’t work.”

Wow, sounds like Wisconsin for the last 30+ years

The last time the passing game worked was with Russell Wilson. The running game has been the bread & butter for years

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Hiring assistants with 0 HC experience at any level is basically just straight up gambling.

FWIW I dislike firing Chryst but Leonhard probably is getting interest... Wisconsin basically gets a free preview of Leonhard's coaching skills and can make a semi-informed decision now. But the B1G West is still wide open.... even after getting drubbed by Illinois every other team in the West is still only 1-1.

Which is weird right? Like it hints at their road trip to OSU bring more of a measuring stick? Which is just nonsense?

I think Alvarez, even though he isn't AD, had a huge hand in thus and didn't want to fall behind the West. Problem is there's no proof they were because the West is still pretty terrible and the only other team to win it multiple times(Northwestern) is like 4-16 since last season.
Hiring a uP aNd CoMiNG DC with 0 HC experience... What could go wrong?

doh

Yeah but Leonhard is croots AND HARDNOSED D
Chryst is literally the definition of the HARNOSED and don't get the CroOtZ coach just like a Leipold.

Those guys suck a RiValZ rankings. But usually they are actually good at coaching football.

Ander1345

Chryst is literally the definition of the HARNOSED and don't get the CroOtZ coach just like a Leipold.

Those guys suck a RiValZ rankings. But usually they are actually good at coaching football.

That's also been one of the biggest criticisms of Bielema at Illinois do far(which is dumb, because he's literally only been here for 1.5 seasons and Lovie didn't recruit except from the portal).

We have basically still 60-70 percent Lovie players and have the number 1 scoring defense in the country.

Some guys can just out coach their recruiting, though obviously recruiting is still important.

doh

That's also been one of the biggest criticisms of Bielema at Illinois do far(which is dumb, because he's literally only been here for 1.5 seasons and Lovie didn't recruit except from the portal).

We have basically still 60-70 percent Lovie players and have the number 1 scoring defense in the country.

Some guys can just out coach their recruiting, though obviously recruiting is still important.

DADDY A&M: #1
Rock Chalk: #117

Compare that with this...

Ander1345

So Michigan, Ohio State, Bama, and UGA are by our CROOTING AND COACHING POWERS COMBINED the best teams.

Ander1345

It's kinda crazy but as long as big money donors make buyouts trivial it's only gonna get worse.....

Craig7835

Maybe he should've stayed at Princeton. When he went to Oklahoma State, Gundy handcuffed him big time. Don't know what was up with Rutgers

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Auburn always has gr8 talent but has kind of been shitty outside of like 1 year in the past two decades entirely thanks to CAM. They are like Nebraska if Nebraska had 1 good year in the past two decades.

bruin

Auburn always has gr8 talent but has kind of been shitty outside of like 1 year in the past two decades entirely thanks to CAM. They are like Nebraska if Nebraska had 1 good year in the past two decades.

Historically a top 30-40 PROGRAM, and other than a brilliant season by Cam, they’re the little brother in their own state and SEC. Hell they went undefeated in ‘04 and no one cared, but that was before SECPN created the monster. Auburn thinking they’re something special is hilarious. Georgia, Alabama, LSU, Florida, Tennessee, A&M are all better jobs.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

Hate to bring glory to Auburn, but they were in the title game in 2013/14 also.