• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Weird story all around. Sucks to lose a long tenured corch who also happens to be an alum but I think he did the right thing.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Although if CAT is to be trusted, Cale was done wrong. Who knows, it's just insane he got fired for this in 2022.

Surprisingly all spelled correctly given the lineage and pfp

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah. Several former players said they had talked with current guys who all said the vast majority of the team wanted him to stay.

I don't think he's racist or meant to be offensive, and I think most current and former players would agree. But it's 2022. Can't be a public figure and say that, especially as a coach/mentor to young black men. Whether or not his players wanted him to resign is immaterial, though. There would have been a cloud hanging over the whole season if he had remained on staff.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I don't think he's racist or meant to be offensive, and I think most current and former players would agree. But it's 2022. Can't be a public figure and say that, especially as a coach/mentor to young black men. Whether or not his players wanted him to resign is immaterial, though. There would have been a cloud hanging over the whole season if he had remained on staff.

I don't think he was forced out or anything. He knew it would be a distraction going forward.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm betting the admin found out and said "you did fucking what? resign now"

It wouldn't be a distraction for very long in Oklahoma especially if the team wanted him to stay. Now if that's a lie and the team was upset it makes sense he resigned on his own.

Maybe he realized how stupid he must be to do such a thing and resigned for the good of the progrum, who knows.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there vidya of what he did?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just BRENT's statement that he used a bad word multiple times. He was apparently reading rap lyrics

Bruce Wayne

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Really doubt he's from Trinidad & Tobago

Craig7835

I did not know Rich DickRodrgeuz is the new coach for Jacksonville State & he already starting shit accusing another team for spying on their practices. I he doesn't have the players abiding by his old antiquated rules: how they need to wear the hair, how they need to dress, no more facial hair. I forgot his name on here but he's a Jacksonville State & I know he's not happy about DickRod being there coach

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Seems like a ton of guys could get fired mid-season...

2 down
Harsin, KARL DORRELL, Geoff Collins are next

bruin

I always thought the Harsin hire was weird. A west guy going into the heart of the south. And of all places Auburn.

Auburn boosters started a rumor about him and a coed just to get him out of there. Yeah, if he makes it till Halloween it’ll be a surprise.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Herm and Karl Dorrell hirings are 2 of the strangest in recent memory...

2 guys who shouldn't even get FCS HC jerbs at 2 (relatively) attractive schools? No wonder the Pac-12 blows so hard.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Herm and Karl Dorrell hirings are 2 of the strangest in recent memory...

2 guys who shouldn't even get FCS HC jerbs at 2 (relatively) attractive schools? No wonder the Pac-12 blows so hard.

I guess it just shows how incestuous the coaching fraternity is. No matter how bad a coach actually is at coaching, they'll keep getting jerbs as long as they leave the co-eds alone.