• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can I get someone else to give me an inning by inning Braves update for all games in the first month of the season

bruin

Dodger fans atm.

mick-mccarthy.gif

bruin

Believe that probably around 50% of the fan base want to see the front office crash and burn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
2018 Detroit Tigers, winning on a walkoff bunt by the backup catcher

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
As is Mariners tradition, bullpen lets a great start go to waste; give up 3 after starter lifted. 3-2 loss.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yeah. Canha capitalized on a inside FB to LF.

Nicasio been shaky last few outings. Dunno who else to step into the set-up role.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The amount of people I saw willingly sitting in the sun the whole game today was insane. It's 90f air and 100f field temperature today. It's "dry" but God damn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also I saw MULTIPLE Kang jerseys which was baffling before it struck me that Yinzers probably consider 3 DUIs a badge of honor.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's a North Carolina conservative so no

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Oh, I grew up with quite a few Wolfmans. One of them is married to a dude now!

Rural NC is just really fucking sad. Hard to deny that programming.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Cot damn. Dee Gordon with 16 hits over last 5 games. He's been real fun to watch on a nighly basis.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Marquez gets to bat in the 1st inning before he even throws a pitch on the same day Harvey gets DFA'd. It took a while but it looks like we're at peak andtheseason'sover.youterb for the Mets.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
So nice. Scheming a PNW trip for June. Can catch Everett, Tacoma, and Vancouver minor league games in that span. Tempting.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
So nice. Scheming a PNW trip for June. Can catch Everett, Tacoma, and Vancouver minor league games in that span. Tempting.
giphy.gif

Tacoma is one of the best minor league parks I've been to. Everett would be fun if you can handle the meth-addict homeless in teh area. Never knew B.C. had a minors club, unless you mean Vancouver/PDX. Of which, the Beavers moved to L.V. and renamed as the 51's. Would be a fun trip! Didn't you mention something similar last year, as well?

NML

First time since 02 that Yanks and SAWKS have had the two best records in baseball during a series

Bet we see some retaliation for JOE KELLY

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably not today or tomorrow unless things get out of hand, but CC vs. Rodriguez is bound to have one of them give up 5 runs in the first and then the beanball will start

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Paxton has a no-no intact through 8ip in Toronto. This coming after his 16K performance in previous start against the A's. Hope he can pull this out in the bottom frame. Would be his first complete game to boot.

Edit: One of the handful of defensive plays this game. fap fap fap