• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
https://sports.theonion.com/yankees-fans-pack-stadium-for-asshole-heritage-night-1826328296

NEW YORK—Selling out the entire venue and filling the standing room to capacity, thousands of fans flocked to Yankee Stadium Friday to proudly celebrate asshole heritage night. “Today, we honor the contributions and history of the many jackasses who have played for the New York Yankees as well as the pricks who cheered them on,” said legendary motherfucker Alex Rodriguez, adding that no team, not even the Boston Red Sox, could match the Yankees’ 115-year tradition of embracing and fielding total fucking bastards. “Assholes have made such a huge contribution to this franchise, from the miserable fucks who founded this team to the shitheads who currently own it. And, of course, without the millions of fuckwad fans and their asshole children, the Yankees would not be the organization they are today.” In honor of asshole heritage, Yankees merchandise stands were offering special discounts on dickhead hats and douchebag T-shirts.

Bdub

Of the stadium's I have visited Atlanta and Boston fans don't come near to being the worst. They don't even come close to Yankee and Nats fans for being annoying.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Lol Reddit

Natitude is a marketing slogan that everyone rolls their eyes at. Our fanbase is pretty awful though, I really don't want to defend them after getting yelled at by other Nats fans to sit down during playoff games (yes this happens every playoffs)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lol Reddit

Natitude is a marketing slogan that everyone rolls their eyes at. Our fanbase is pretty awful though, I really don't want to defend them after getting yelled at by other Nats fans to sit down during playoff games (yes this happens every playoffs)
You bought a seat. Sit in it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sonny Gray is bad Mike Trout is good water is wet etc.

Still bummed Ohtani isn't dueling Tanaka tomorrow. He keeps getting shafted out of the cool Japanese storylines, he missed Ichiro by a couple days

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He served up two meatballs in the first that ended up in the second and third decks, and then pitched well for the next 3 innings, so I dunno.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phillies Phantom Run is enough to give them a 1-Run win over the Dodgers. Thanks for not reviewing the play.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
A Portland (Rays, A's?) MLB team reported on by CLOWNZANO with RUSSell Wilson as the front man, just what the sim ordered.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Arrieta throws OOTP Manager right under the bus:

“We’re the worst in the league in shifts,” he said, referring Sports Info Solutions data, which has the Phillies at minus-11 shift runs saved, by far the worst mark in baseball. “So we need to change that. Copy the best. I don’t know. That’s not my job. Use your eyes, make an adjustment and be better. We need some accountability all the way around — everybody, top to bottom.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...ryone-everything-phillies-suffer-sweep-giants

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I still fondly remember taking the train from uptown to the bronx for the distinctive bronx factory worker who was telling us yankees fans to go home because we were going to lose

The yankees lost that day

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The Mariners have 21 1-run wins out of 41 total wins. Maybe Triangles do exist.
I’m rooting for them. Granted they aren’t the young team Houston was in 2015, but it feels like they are playing over their heads early and it might be enough to carry them to a WC game.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The vid in this [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] is gr8