• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
stick to one uniform too.

just go back to these already.

Bring back the Swinging Padre.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Cliff Floyd rookie card was worth a ton back in the day

Wolfman21

Game is tied 1-1 going into the 4th.

His shift gave up the hit that gave up the run. His decision to bat pivetta 8th instead of 9th brought pivetta up with runners on 1st and 3rd and 1 out in the 2nd...and he grounded into a double play.

I hope hes the phillies manager forever

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
His shift gave up the hit that gave up the run. His decision to bat pivetta 8th instead of 9th brought pivetta up with runners on 1st and 3rd and 1 out in the 2nd...and he grounded into a double play.

I hope hes the phillies manager forever

He's put the pitcher 8th all season when Crawford is in the lineup.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
She would only communicate with head bobs and notes...So what was this wig wearing woman with 100Gs doing at the CI A with a G U N....

Wolfman21

lmao, another blown replay review screws the braves. Fuck major league baseball and fuck the replay system, those blind fucks

NML

JFC the Sox are on fucking fire. 15-2 with a +60 run differential. That’s more runs than eight teams have scored all season.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Gattis grounded into a triple play wherein he forgot there were no outs and simply started to walk off the field after reaching 1B. :laughing::laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Orioles relief pitching is somehow much worse than the Tigers

Wolfman21

When asked at the beginning of the season, "On April 19th, who would have the best start of the season and who would it be against for the Braves?", my answer would have definitely been Matt Wisler against the 13-4 Mets.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can't stop whining about "[Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.]"...kill me, Pete!