• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Because I'm a masochist I used to listen to the DC sports talking heads when I was stuck in traffic praying for death. One of the better breathing Snyder testicle riders pointed out how little talent they had after five plus years of drafts. Remember those WRs that never made it to a Sunday game?

lol....i just wiki'd the redskins drafts. Just look at the past 3 decades of drafts....outside of a hit here and there, just utter shit. I mean, its been 27 years since the last player was drafted that was listed as one of the "Top 80 Redskins of All Time"....think about that shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol....i just wiki'd the redskins drafts. Just look at the past 3 decades of drafts....outside of a hit here and there, just utter shit. I mean, its been 27 years since the last player was drafted that was listed as one of the "Top 80 Redskins of All Time"....think about that shit
Sean Taylor doesn't count?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

That 2008 draft with Malcolm Kelly was really bad.

Wolfman21

I remember when I enjoyed watching the NFL Draft. This is just too much.

i really wonder if things are really becoming shittier.......or if i'm just getting older and finding that this stuff is just...silly. im "watching" this on my computer where i've got the volume turned down just loud enough to where i can hear the bells when the pick comes in so i can turn it up to hear whos picked and then turn it back down after.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
They used to draft a bunch of sexy offensive players in the first round. Now they just draft all defenders and mongoloid QBs to intentionally turn the on field product into an unwatchable mess.

I blame the Mike Mayocks and Mel Kipers for the draft and NFL turning to complete and total shit. Once Tom Brady retires I can't wait to see how lame and faceless the No Fun League becomes.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
No name drafted by Miami already has Jack Links' jerky endorsement deal, wears shirt, has sasquatch at this party. Trey wingo calls him Chewbacca, trying to get more intercompany revenue from Disney for ESPN.