• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
rashford holy shit. Shoot it dummy.

Ingerland pissing down theirselfs legs

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Zonal allowing goals from corners in action

Wooly

rashford holy shit. Shoot it dummy.

Ingerland pissing down theirselfs legs
Yeah, that was going to be my example for little confidence England has in finishing. Other than Kane, it seems like no one wants the shot.

Ronaldo is a flopping prima donna ball hog that makes me hate him half the time, but he never shies away from shots. That makes him fun to watch. He never second guesses a shot in the box. Hell he doesn't think twice about 30 meters out.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with that. It was all shaping up nicely for a 1-1 and England IN CRISIS. The late goal might cover up the fact that England were pretty mediocre. They didn't seem to have much creativity at all up front. A lot of crosses from the right and quick one-twos on the left.

On the other hand, England will probably play better when they can counter more effectively. We won't know that for sure until they play Belgium and/or someone in the knockout rounds though.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with that. It was all shaping up nicely for a 1-1 and England IN CRISIS. The late goal might cover up the fact that England were pretty mediocre. They didn't seem to have much creativity at all up front. A lot of crosses from the right and quick one-twos on the left.

On the other hand, England will probably play better when they can counter more effectively. We won't know that for sure until they play Belgium and/or someone in the knockout rounds though.

Don't agree (obviously). In the first half we had about four clear cut chances which shows the problem is absolutely not creativity, it's finishing. And that's something that should get better.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

I'm far from a soccer savant, but I thought Ingerland looked pretty good today. Completely dominant, IMO. And the xG proves that, with one of the highest totals so far in the tournament.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm far from a soccer savant, but I thought Ingerland looked pretty good today. Completely dominant, IMO. And the xG proves that, with one of the highest totals so far in the tournament.

-YTC

Turns out I was basing my thoughts after watching the last 10 minutes of the first half and the second half. You're right.

NML

Oh look Deadman is wrong again

bruin

England could have been up 3-0 after 10 min if Lingard or Raheem the Dream could make contact with the ball with their foot

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
With Honda, Kagawa, and Okazaki they should be good at least creating. Feels like half their team plays in Germany too.

NML

This group is wide open now. Could legitimately see any of the four winning. Colombia will probably be favorites for their last two

So many awesome players in this next match. Koulibaly, Mane, Lewa, Glik, and of course the MILKMAN

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Almost all of them outside of Koulibaly play up front too. Gimme a 4-3 track meet.

bruin

first time since 2002 there will be no 0-0 games in the opening round of the group stages.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Senegal deserved that even though it was a wonky deflection.