• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What happened to that keeper? I saw him crying.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ingerland looking weirdly calm. Normally the first game of a tournament, we're overhitting all of our passes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game would be 5-0 with WELBZ in

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyone know if it's been above 70 degrees there today? No way Ingerland survives the second half if it has.

Wooly

Kane got tackled lawd
Yeah, stuff like that is why I think professional soccer at top flight levels really needs more referees. They should have 7. Head ref in the the field, then one on each sideline for each third. Not a fan of physical play being allowed to the point it really overshadows skill and technique. There would be more quality shots on goal if they got the physical play reduced to a reasonable level.

That said, the World Cup usually seems like a let down compared to club soccer anyway, not as attacking, not as fast or flowing, players not as used to one another on many teams. Playing to not make a mistake, increasing the effect of each call and foul, and lower scoring.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah, stuff like that is why I think professional soccer at top flight levels really needs more referees. They should have 7. Head ref in the the field, then one on each sideline for each third. Not a fan of physical play being allowed to the point it really overshadows skill and technique. There would be more quality shots on goal if they got the physical play reduced to a reasonable level.

That said, the World Cup usually seems like a let down compared to club soccer anyway, not as attacking, not as fast or flowing, players not as used to one another on many teams. Playing to not make a mistake, increasing the effect of each call and foul, and lower scoring.

Sad thing about the Kane incident is that if he stays on the ground screaming his head off, we get a penalty, but he gets back up and is more of a good sport than that....

These Tunisians are dirty cheats.

Wooly

Sad thing about the Kane incident is that if he stays on the ground screaming his head off, we get a penalty, but he gets back up and is more of a good sport than that....

These Tunisians are dirty cheats.

Tunisia is not a terrible squad, but they don't have the same level of talent either. And the strategy of most squads with less talent is to be physical to take away some of the advantage of the talent, then just play conservative and hope for break...like the penalty called on Walker.

More refs might make that strategy less effective. It all depends on what kind of soccer you want of course, but I will take faster flowing more attacking soccer with a whole lot more quality shots on goal. That's just me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How many passes is Sterling going to fire into the shins of defenders

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Where the fuck is VAR though? We have a soft penalty against us, and then two blatant penalties on us and nothing, not even a review. I can accept the first is a penalty if both those on Kane are given.

Wooly

Kane tackled again in the box. Tunisian players stalling on every stoppage, going for the draw. Getting sloppy.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
35659841_10155780867526025_4009372071262945280_n.jpg

Wooly

Where the fuck is VAR though? We have a soft penalty against us, and then two blatant penalties on us and nothing, not even a review. I can accept the first is a penalty if both those on Kane are given.
I am with you. But this is what you get for that Brexit vote. The other European teams might have stuck up for you, but now they are going to let a corrupt FIFA rape you.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trippier is taking free kicks???

Wooly

70 minute mark.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
thought I'd something more to say

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every time I look up Tunisia is fouling. Has the official given out any cards?