• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I remember working in a bar around the World Cup and we'd order in up to twice as much beer and cider (and co2), because the owner wasn't stupid.

chibob

Iv seen that documentary Icarus....if the Russians aren’t doping then they are at a disadvantage because I can guarantee other countries will be.

Doping in football is a thing.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Iv seen that documentary Icarus....if the Russians aren’t doping then they are at a disadvantage because I can guarantee other counties will be.

Doping in football is a thing.

They still have an advantage as most countries don't have a state sponsored program that sacks any official that might investigate or test for it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Apparently that Tunisian defender was actually heroically saving Harry Kane from a Tyrannosaurus :

breaking-heroic-tunisian-defender-saves-harry-kane-from-a-t-rex-invading.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It's pure excitement the way Iran doesn't even try to win. Why not just put all 11 actually in goal and then see if Spain can kick it past 11 goalies at once.

Brick

It's pure excitement the way Iran doesn't even try to win. Why not just put all 11 actually in goal and then see if Spain can kick it past 11 goalies at once.
Did you think Ronaldo was on Spain or is your TV stuck on this channel?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

evil1

I obviously don't follow soccer as much as most of you; however, is it Ok to hate Suarez? I disliked him even before the biting incident in the last World Cup. I feel like it should be OK to hate Suarez.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Did you think Ronaldo was on Spain or is your TV stuck on this channel?

I already watched him be the god he is. Woke up from my lunch nap and saw 11 dudes in red packed in like sardines. Thought maybe it was a power play for a second.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It will still be in their hands if they draw here since Portugal and Iran play each other. Would require a win against Morocco though, probably by scoring at least 2 goals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Isco spinning in circles is the GOAT offense

Brick

The goal should count if the fucking goalie puts his hand up indicating offsides. Never ceases to amaze me how players stop playing to just try to sway the refs when goals are so precious.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'd like to see the replay that conclusively shows the ball hitting the offside player, as from the angle they gave, the only evidence is the deflection of the ball.