• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You read an entire boring book about baseball and you can't even read my post saying ur right?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's all semantics. Arsenal are cheap bastards who rip the fans off for as much as possible and use every technique possible in order to extract more money and spend less of it. We spent a bit of money this transfer window, but it was the least possible that they could without catalysing a full on mutiny.

I can't change my club. It's too late. But I would encourage anyone to support someone else. I may sound dramatic, but I've spent so much money and time on Arsenal and they've given us literally no good will back. None. They just take, ignore the fans, find an excuse, and take again. It honestly is a club with absolutely no morals. And that does exist in football; other clubs are not quite so bad, and do try to do something to reward loyalty.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I really enjoyed the Manchester City vs United game this weekend, and am glad to welcome @bruin and @Yankee151 back on the bandwagon!

De Bruyne just really impresses me with his work rate for a creative player, a lot of the success city had was because he was hustling around doing hard work work. Outside of the goal and the goal he set up, he was just intercepting passes left and right on the offensive end. Manchester United's defenders and midfielders really struggled to hold on to the ball, even after winning it back in their own half. There were other city players who had success with this pressing too, but De Bruyne must have intercepted half a dozen wayward passes to start attacks in an already dangerous position. De Bruyne probably deserved another assist on that cross in the first couple of minutes, lawd that was sweet.

tab10

Monreal and Iwobi getting torched on the left side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal are getting run off the field by Forrest. That Pereira guy is awesome.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Cesc rescued Chelsea. Maybe Conte will actually start playing him in league games now. He was influential when he came on as a sub earlier in the year, and I haven't seen anything special out of Oscar yet to justify keeping Cesc out of the lineup.

tab10

Hull city for the second straight week have a player sent off for handball in front of goal.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sanchez up front as lone striker again today.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck Diego Costa into the sun

tab10

Walcott must have got a talking to a few weeks ago. Better the last two weeks. Tracking back to help out.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Glad to have the win and the clean sheet, but TBH, Chelsea looked like dog shit. Gonna have to see a few more performances like this to have any real expectation.

Mustafi and Kos were gr8 tho

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
This. He's old and slow, but the guy knows how to position himself and his defenders as well as anybody.

It's a shit show whenever he's not in there.
This and fucking Cahill trying to skill it like hes playing Fifa or something with defenders barreling down on him. Stop fucking around and pass the ball.

For those more in the know of scheming and tactics. Something I notice with Chelsea that I don't seem to see with other teams is their spacing on the pitch. They always seem so damn close together and have no room to maneuver or pass it out. Is this just them being bad or is this by design to try to get it to Willian and Hazard on the wings with potentially more space to work with?

tab10

I think we need to get used to Sanchez up top. Wenger seems committed to that.

No doubt that giroud would have been tracked down on that breakaway.

chibob

Sanchez will be up top until Wellbz is back. Giroud isnt mobile enough for Wengers play.

Sanchez Wellbs Walcott with Iwobi as back up for the soon to be injured Theo

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Iwobi was great yesterday. His low socks still bug me but he's getting better.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Surely the most Arsenal thing ever