• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Nuggets were:

Down 12 after one quarter
Up 9 after one half
Down 13 after 3 quarters
Down 16 with 6 minutes left
Up 7 in OT

Won by 3. Nuggets 3-0 with Wuf in attendance this season and they were all insane to watch

Wolfman21

LeBron James' 'Uninterrupted' issues letter to Alabama over copyright infringement

is this shit serious? Apparently in his multimedia "Uninterrupted" deal, he has a section called "The Shop" where hes in a barbershop and they talk about different stuff. Alabama has a radio show with coaches and what not called, "Shop Talk". A pretty common wording when it comes to shooting the shit one would say. However, Lebron's team has issues with this stating that it is copyright infringement and hinders their ability to promote their show and what not. If i were alabama, i'd tell them to eat shit

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
LeBron James' 'Uninterrupted' issues letter to Alabama over copyright infringement

is this shit serious? Apparently in his multimedia "Uninterrupted" deal, he has a section called "The Shop" where hes in a barbershop and they talk about different stuff. Alabama has a radio show with coaches and what not called, "Shop Talk". A pretty common wording when it comes to shooting the shit one would say. However, Lebron's team has issues with this stating that it is copyright infringement and hinders their ability to promote their show and what not. If i were alabama, i'd tell them to eat shit

It's a lazy rip-off. Here's evidence. You need to go full Costanza and just do the opposite of every instinct you have.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

You are alabama.

-YTC

evil1

Intellectual property is for goons.

tenor.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Homophobic remarks about dick sucking/cum on face are staples on the Breitbart comment section. Just sayin’

Wolfman21

Homophobic remarks about dick sucking/cum on face are staples on the Breitbart comment section. Just sayin’

what does cum taste like? My wife says its sweet, but i'm looking for more opinions. Antas won't respond to me because his mouth is forced shut by the thick bukkake the Bulls put on him. You seem to be knowledgable, so let me know. Thanks

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ma’wife says bitter

Maybe our diets are different. I’m going to assume we’re both fat AF, but maybe all the hoppy beers in the NW make a difference vs. idk, what the fuck you eating? Orange chicken on the reg?

Wolfman21

Ma’wife says bitter

Maybe our diets are different. I’m going to assume we’re both fat AF, but maybe all the hoppy beers in the NW make a difference vs. idk, what the fuck you eating? Orange chicken on the reg?

supposedly, what she says, is that fruits/sweet foods are what keeps your jizz tasting good. So i guess eating all those apples/oranges/peaches does something for me.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
They'll get hopes up by winning at home against Minny, and then blowing it over the last few games.

-YTC

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
They'll get hopes up by winning at home against Minny, and then blowing it over the last few games.

-YTC

I'm definitely not confident considering how every game seems to be full of ridiculous runs. Can't believe they're even still in this shit without Gary Harris.

Brick

Yeah like how the Thudner are about to miss with the playoffs with three hall of fame players, 2 in their prime!

evil1

Nuggs train a'comin' CHOO CHOOOOO
Last three wins have been by a total of 7 points.

Unless Jimmy Butler is able to come back close to 100% for the last week, I think New Orleans and Denver get the 7 and 8 spots in the west.