• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

sayo

YEET
What can you do? They aren't even guarding Aminu. The lane is clogged. They just put AD on one of those scrubs who can't shoot and let him play FS.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NBA tv kills me. The production value is so bad. They are squishing the picture to run their marquee at the bottom. Literally every other network can just run it as an overlay but not these bums.

Mame YO

slings rocks
What you do is blow that shit up and kick the can down a few seasons in the hope that you get lajuan’s kid or something lol. Sorry man. I’m over it.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Omg I’m watching, like, the local feed or something and this halftime show is literally just two old dudes rapping and it’s horrible.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Portland playoff performance more disappointing than the spurs season. SAD!

was really interested in that series. Turn on the spurs game and see them down 20 early. Wtf

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
great win last night

hope they can close it out saturday on the home floor

Brick

may as well treat it like a shampship because WARS gonna

giphy.gif

PELS

NML

Brock is basically wolfmad at this point.

"What HOT TAKE can I give to shit on someone?"

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I think he's been unfairly criticized. Other than limiting the turnovers, there isn't much else he could be doing. He's been kicking it out of the double most of the time. The other guys just aren't capitalizing.
oh i actually loved his honesty in this video

you can see his frustration, but he was a total pro in how he dealt with answering the questions

props for that

Brick

Canzano outdid hisself: http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or...f/2018/04/canzano_trail_blazers_end_up_a.html
The two old friends sat courtside, opposite the Trail Blazers bench at Smoothie King Center on Thursday night. Portland owner Paul Allen and Bert Kolde, the vice-chairman of Allen's NBA franchise, sat in Section 121, Row AA, with their toes on the edges of the hardwood. It gave them a pretty good look at the mess being made.

It's where I wrote this column. The turnovers. The missed shots. The Pelicans flying around on a mission. I imagined seeing it all from their seats. And I have to say, your seat, wherever it may have been, was probably too close, too.
watch
giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Even just 5 or so years ago it was terrible and seemed like every lower seed just got swept.

I still don't understand the massive home court advantage. Except if ur Portland.

sayo

YEET
Davis was the best player in the series but Jrue was more important. He was fantastic on both ends. They probably win the series if his offensive quality was average but he came to play on that end too.

Bittersweet for Portland. Drastic changes needed to be made to the roster and this will help fast track that (hopefully).