• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Surprised at how efficient Teague has been at scoring against the Rockets. Dude has been aggressive against the switch and taking his guy inside.

The fact that Teague has been a bigger presence than Butler and KAT.. They gotta fix that.

Brick

OKC is unstoppable if they play like this every game.
nba-interesting-xUPGcmrdRkCaZ5qZ2M

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I didn't even know about it until she asked either. That was fucked up.

To be fair, LeBron was told by her before they went on camera, and asked LeBron if it would be okay to ask his thoughts on it during the live interview.

The posting of the Kevin Durant "reaction" was messed up, doe.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Video from a car that starts with him impatiently sitting silent sipping water from a Starbucks cup for 5 minutes

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
As far as videos go, my favorite is how Review Brah, starts the recording before he gets to his chair in front of his gradma's hutch, and he says, "Hello, and welcome to food reviews", totally off camera as he walks into frame. He is the GOAT.

sayo

YEET
Idk if he'd score 60 but he may be more effective under the old rules. No help defense? He'd toast dudes going to the basket and I'm not sure the ability to handcheck would matter.

Bdub

Jordan would be unstoppable in today's league. I can't imagine guarding Jordan when hand checking isn't allowed and you get a foul for breathing on someone.

sayo

YEET
Y'all act like someone like Gobert isn't as good if not better at protecting the rim than any of those goons mentioned.

Bdub

Y'all act like someone like Gobert isn't as good if not better at protecting the rim than any of those goons mentioned.
I know I am bias, but Gobert is a really good defensive center. Who else in the league can say that?

sayo

YEET
Embiid is easily up there. Team defense and the idea of defensive schemes and coverage make things way harder too. You don't need a traditional rim protector to have a good defense.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Inbed GOAT. Hope he plays Saturday so I can tell my hypothetical children I saw him play in person.

Reactions: Wuf

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The heat are a shitty bunch of chuckers. At least there will be chicken fingers and the company of ma’colombian lady friend.

Brick

Nah I go in reverse. Hate Philly right now because of the FUN and [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.].