• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Wolfman21

Hornets look like shit...but theyve got some shit called treveon graham and julyan stone getting actual minutes...which was not a part of the plan.

Also, their last two first round picks being 2-18 from the floor doesnt fucking help :mad:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
White guys with black on black should get ejected

sayo

YEET
Wtf was that call near the end of the sac hou game? They review an out of bounds call and end up calling a foul on sac?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Wtf was that call near the end of the sac hou game? They review an out of bounds call and end up calling a foul on sac?
When did the new rule that a foul before the ball is put in play results in an automatic free throw?

There were three calls against the pelicans tonight like this

Bucksin04

When did the new rule that a foul before the ball is put in play results in an automatic free throw?

Prior to last season. http://fan-i.com/fan-i-wire/2016/7/12/nba-changes-hack-a-foul-rule

The NBA released the new rule changes today, adding 3 new dynamics to the rule:
  • Teams that are fouled away from the ball will gain a free throw and possession of the ball within the last two minutes of each period. The former rule was only for the fourth quarter and overtime periods.
  • On Inbound plays, if a defensive foul is committed before the ball is in play, the team will receive one free throw and possession of the ball. Common play fouls are also applicable.
  • If a player intentionally jumps on an opposing players back, the player that committed the foul will receive a flagrant foul.

kingssc

Apparently one of the other refs ruled it a foul and then they were reviewing to see who the foul was on? :dunno:

Reel

Community Liaison
scaisld7iwzj.jpg

kingssc

Even tho the ref right on top of the play called out of bounds on Houston. So dumb.
Oh well, a loss is probably better for the Kings since we're not really going to make a playoff push. Fox is a lot of fun to watch, as is Buddy when he gets hot. Need to be terrible this year and develop the 8 rookies/2nd year players and get a high pick, so we're not completely terrible next year since we don't have our 2019 pick.

Reel

Community Liaison
this clippers lakers game is ass

beverly is all in Ball's shit lol

welcome to the league

Blake has been balling!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
BIG BALLER

[xtable]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}STARTERS{/th}
{th}MIN{/th}
{th}FG{/th}
{th}3PT{/th}
{th}FT{/th}
{th}OREB{/th}
{th}DREB{/th}
{th}REB{/th}
{th}AST{/th}
{th}STL{/th}
{th}BLK{/th}
{th}TO{/th}
{th}PF{/th}
{th}+/-{/th}
{th}PTS{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}L. Nance Jr.PF{/td}
{td}30{/td}
{td}7-11{/td}
{td}0-0{/td}
{td}0-2{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}+3{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}L. DengSF{/td}
{td}13{/td}
{td}1-2{/td}
{td}0-0{/td}
{td}0-0{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}-7{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}B. IngramSF{/td}
{td}31{/td}
{td}3-15{/td}
{td}0-1{/td}
{td}6-7{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-2{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}B. LopezC{/td}
{td}29{/td}
{td}7-19{/td}
{td}1-5{/td}
{td}5-5{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}-1{/td}
{td}20{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}L. BallPG{/td}
{td}29{/td}
{td}1-6{/td}
{td}1-3{/td}
{td}0-2{/td}
{td}0{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-14{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

giphy.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
no one cares about the shitty shit ass lakers. Poor Lonzo is going to get extra hard by every guard cause of his stupid fucking dad and i'm glad of it

all aboard the patty wagon now a day

upload_2017-10-20_8-23-28.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-20_8-15-2.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-20_8-15-2.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

sayo

YEET
Yeah, he plays the wrong position for all the lavar talk. This is going to be the first of many for the season. I mean, playing against Sacramento with George Hill is a down night in the western conference at pg.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
LaVar Ball: Who is Patrick Beverley?

Told that Beverley didn't say Lonzo Ball's name when he screamed on his way into the locker room, LaVar Ball said it didn't matter. He said Beverley tried staring him down in his courtside seats near the Clippers bench during the fourth quarter.

"You ain't got to say it by name because I saw the way he looked at me when he was on the side of the bench," he said. "He was going to see if I can get eye contact. I just looked at him like I looked right past him because he's nobody. You talking to Big Baller.

"One game. OK, you still don't have your own shoe, you are still not your own boss," he continued. "I know why you are looking at me. And you want to tell me that I got your son! Well I got two more you can try to get some of, too. They will be here, don't worry about it. I don't worry about one game."

you talkin to BIG BALLER