• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Minnesota v. Oklahoma? Rooting for the meteor.
tenor.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
damn, they came out with the dub? lol

they were losing when i turned it off

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Um, so? It's just a throwback jersey when they were the Minneapolis Lakers.

life_lakers01_576.jpg
Oh I know that, still weird that they're wearing a jersey with an entirely different city name on it. Literally, they could've worn the Lakers jersey in the picture you posted and it would make more sense. I'm not salty or anything, it just seems weird that they'd choose a jersey that literally just says Minneapolis on the front. :laughing:

It's a dope ass jersey, but it's like if OKC wore a jersey that just said SEATTLE across the front. Like why would you choose to wear that instead of one that said SONICS? Lol

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oh I know that, still weird that they're wearing a jersey with an entirely different city name on it. Literally, they could've worn the Lakers jersey in the picture you posted and it would make more sense. I'm not salty or anything, it just seems weird that they'd choose a jersey that literally just says Minneapolis on the front. :laughing:

It's a dope ass jersey, but it's like if OKC wore a jersey that just said SEATTLE across the front. Like why would you choose to wear that instead of one that said SONICS? Lol
if thet rocked that 90s jersey i wouldnt even be mad tho.

plus to me, that mpls jersey is one of the best of all time to me

evil1

Oh I know that, still weird that they're wearing a jersey with an entirely different city name on it. Literally, they could've worn the Lakers jersey in the picture you posted and it would make more sense. I'm not salty or anything, it just seems weird that they'd choose a jersey that literally just says Minneapolis on the front.

hxdCpt2.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wizards 3-0

Sixers
Jazz
Pistons

but still