• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I hate ESPN anyway, but the fact that they keep putting a microphone and a camera in front of that asshole takes my hate to galactic levels.

CJ_24

It doesn't help Lonzo that the Lakerzz are turrible this season. Players on other teams will make a point to shut Lonzo down because his dad is a jackass, and they will be able to do so because no one else on the Lakerzz can do anything.

sayo

YEET
So I caught clips of the game last night during FIFA but what is lonzo even? He doesn't seem particularly athletic. He's big and can pass? His shot looked like doo doo too. I know it's only one game against maybe the best defender at the pg position in the world.

bruin

Didn’t you faggots shit all over Zo after his first summer league game too?? :laughing:

“I can’t stand LaVar!!”

*last 37 posts about nothing besides LaVar.*

F0AB916D-082E-4678-829F-5CB5014ADF6F.gif

bruin

Also, I’d hope a NBA first team all defensive player would have his way with a 19 yo rookie in his first game.

Get off the dick. It’s getting chapped.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
To be fair to LaVar, Lonzo plays PG and he’d be anonymous if it wasn’t for LaVar.

evil1

Lonzo Ball is a bigger version of Ricky Rubio with better vision. He just looks like he understands how the ball should flow in an offense.

His shot has that funky kink in it, and he hasn't shown that he can take over a game offensively if he has to. I am not sure you can be a great PG in today's NBA if you are not a dangerous threat to score. Plus, his passing will always be limited by the offensive skill set of his teammates. So if you put him on a team of people who can't shoot and who can't play defense (current Lakers), he's not going to amke much of a difference.

Wolfman21

How marvin williams is still a starter in the nba when the hornets have two first round power forwards on the team is fucking beyond me. Hes shit horrible

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nike 'very concerned' after LeBron James jersey tear, working with NBA to prevent repeat occurrence.

Nearly three days after one of its jerseys tore in the first regular-season game of its new deal with the NBA, Nike released a statement Friday expressing concern about the issue, without offering insight as to what happened or what will be done.

"The quality and performance of all our products are of utmost importance," the company said. "We are obviously very concerned to see any game day jersey tear and are working with the NBA and teams to avoid this happening in the future."

Just need to whip those sweatshop chilren workers a little harder, I suppose.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I've also noticed jerseys are becoming untucked is happening at an alarming rate

Hmm

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Really hoping the boogie brow shit ends in a playoff berth.

Ian Clark is doing exactly what they signed him to do. Gentry should've kept him and Crawford in with boogie and AD to help with the spacing

Jrue started out aggressive then got timid af.

I think they win the next two to get back to .500. I hear they are kicking the tires on jameer Nelson.

Wolfman21

I mean, it's Phoenix. They were down by 60 the other night.

i watch alot of phoenix games because TJ Warren was da GOD at NC State.

they are absolutely horrendous. One of the worst run orgs in the NBA. Remember last year when they basically stopped playing basketball and let that dingus from kentucky jack up 50 shots to get to 70+ pts? And they lost. And they took a celebratory team picture after the game.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Warren is a guy I wanted in OKC after Durant left.

Thudner still need to figure out how to play together. Jazz taking them to school tonight.