• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 NFL Draft

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hack to the Skins, sounds perfect

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Pro Football Focus didn't even give Hackenberg a draft grade. They don't think he should be drafted. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bet you the Texans draft him in the 2nd round or something ridiculous like that.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I don't care what Gruden says. He's higher than Mame if he thinks Hackenberg will be drafted in the first round.

Same as Tom Savage, Hack will be taken in round 4.

-YTC

NML

To me the draft is like march madness to me.

I don't really follow the sport except for my team, but the awesome memories of the event from the past get me sucked in every year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
IsMLRXX.gif

evil1

So essentially the Browns gained an extra first, second and third round pick by trading down 6 spots.

The Eagles must love the top 2 QBs in this draft. If the one they pick turns out to be a stud, then this trade is a win for them. On the other hand, the Browns must not love the top 2 QBs and/or think that there isn't much difference between Goff and Wentz and the QBs that will be available at the top of the second round.

I'm not a huge fan of Goff and Wentz, so I think this is a win for Cleveland [vomits in mouth].

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Almost certainly impossible, but a boy can dream about the shitshow this would be (this was before the trade of course)

http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2016/04/penn_states_christian_hackenbe.html

"I was pleasantly surprised [with Hackenberg]," Pederson said, according to The Press of Atlantic City. "I had never met him before, never talked to him before, but I had a chance to go out there and visit with him. I loved his demeanor as a quarterback. He's got all the physical tools, got a great arm, good mobility."

NML

I feel like the Browns got a lot more for #2 than the Titans did for #1. Anyone have the free time to post what each got?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
The Cleveland Browns are trading the No. 2 pick in this year's NFL draft to thePhiladelphia Eagles for five selections over the next two years.
The Browns will get the Eagles' 2016 first-round pick (No. 8 overall) and their third- and fourth-round picks this year. They also get the Eagles' 2017 first-round pick and the Eagles' 2018 second-rounder.
The Eagles will get the Browns' 2016 first-round pick (No. 2 overall) and a conditional fourth-round pick from the the Browns in the 2017 draft.

Tennessee sent the top selection along with its fourth- (No. 113) and sixth-round (No. 177) picks this year to the Rams in exchange for Los Angeles' first-round pick (No. 15), two second-round selections (Nos. 43 and 45) and a third-round pick (No. 76) in 2016. The Titans also will get the Rams' first- and third-round picks in 2017.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think the Titans got a better deal, but on the other hand if the Rams' QB does work out for them they should have a winning record whereas who knows what the Eagles do, that could easily be a top 15 pick for them since they are planning on sitting whoever they draft anyways. Still, Titans with two 2nds extra is just absurdly good, Browns don't get the one 2nd until two years from now

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can't believe two teams traded up for those two qbs. Ho Lee fuk. How much could the Titans have got last year? 5 first rounders prolly.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Speaking of dumb stuff with the NFL draft, this Connor Cook is a bad teammate stuff is ridiculous. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...onnor-cook-michigan-state-nfl-draft/83337046/

It’s hard for anyone to put into words, at least words fit for print.

But each time the question is asked – what do you think of Connor Cook? – the answer conveys a level of uneasiness about the Michigan State product some scouts believe could end up being the best quarterback in next week’s draft.

“There’s something off,” said an NFL quarterbacks coach, one of many people in the league who have spoken to Cook and gave their impressions to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity for competitive reasons. “There’s something about him that you just don’t trust him.”

“I don’t mind the kid at all,” a general manager for a different team said. “I’ll take an (expletive) who wins games over a nice guy who loses games. But there’s something missing with him.”

“There’s just something put-offish about him,” an offensive coordinator for a third team said. “It appears to me – I could be dead wrong – but he’d be a guy that, when he got in the locker room, they’d try to eat him up and spit him out.”

Guy went 34-5, and had 70 TDs to 21 INTs in his career. But yeah, he's not a leader, so we can't draft him. FFS.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
None of this gets talked about if he had been made a captain

Still don't understand how a 3rd year starting QB isn't a team captain.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's definitely an upper echelon for MSU Quarterbacks in the NFL that Connor Cook won't pass. Hoyer Cousins and Stanton isn't exactly a murderer's row of passers

I think you mean, at least according to Skins fans interviewed on the street by local radio, "Kirt Cousin"

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ok, but he can't be drafted, so good job writing that article, bruh. Is his next story going to be about how Leonard Fournette would be the best RB in this draft?