• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 NFL Draft

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The NFL combine is this week. Right now it seems like the Titans will take Tunsil from Ole Miss, but I hope they can find a trade. Doesn't seem likely, though.

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Selection
Number{/th}
{th}
Team{/th}
{th}2015
record{/th}
{th}Schedule
strength{/th}
{th}Playoff
result{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}1{/td}
{td}Tennessee Titans{/td}
{td}3–13{/td}
{td}.492{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2{/td}
{td}Cleveland Browns{/td}
{td}3–13{/td}
{td}.531{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3{/td}
{td}San Diego Chargers{/td}
{td}4–12{/td}
{td}.527{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4{/td}
{td}Dallas Cowboys{/td}
{td}4–12{/td}
{td}.531{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5{/td}
{td}Jacksonville Jaguars{/td}
{td}5–11{/td}
{td}.473{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}Baltimore Ravens{/td}
{td}5–11{/td}
{td}.508{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7{/td}
{td}San Francisco 49ers{/td}
{td}5–11{/td}
{td}.539{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8{/td}
{td}Miami Dolphins{/td}
{td}6–10{/td}
{td}.469{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}9{/td}
{td}Tampa Bay Buccaneers{/td}
{td}6–10{/td}
{td}.484{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}10{/td}
{td}New York Giants{/td}
{td}6–10{/td}
{td}.500{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}11{/td}
{td}Chicago Bears{/td}
{td}6–10{/td}
{td}.547{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}12{/td}
{td}New Orleans Saints{/td}
{td}7–9{/td}
{td}.504{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}13{/td}
{td}Philadelphia Eagles{/td}
{td}7–9{/td}
{td}.508{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14{/td}
{td}Oakland Raiders{/td}
{td}7–9{/td}
{td}.512{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}15{/td}
{td}Los Angeles Rams{/td}
{td}7–9{/td}
{td}.527{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}16{/td}
{td}Detroit Lions{/td}
{td}7–9{/td}
{td}.535{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}17{/td}
{td}Atlanta Falcons{/td}
{td}8–8{/td}
{td}.480{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}18{/td}
{td}Indianapolis Colts{/td}
{td}8–8{/td}
{td}.500{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}19{/td}
{td}Buffalo Bills{/td}
{td}8–8{/td}
{td}.508{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}20{/td}
{td}New York Jets{/td}
{td}10–6{/td}
{td}.441{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}21{/td}
{td}Washington Redskins{/td}
{td}9–7{/td}
{td}.465{/td}
{td}WC{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22{/td}
{td}Houston Texans{/td}
{td}9–7{/td}
{td}.496{/td}
{td}WC{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}23{/td}
{td}Minnesota Vikings{/td}
{td}11–5{/td}
{td}.504{/td}
{td}WC{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}24{/td}
{td}Cincinnati Bengals{/td}
{td}12–4{/td}
{td}.477{/td}
{td}WC{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}25{/td}
{td}Pittsburgh Steelers{/td}
{td}10–6{/td}
{td}.504{/td}
{td}Div{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}26{/td}
{td}Seattle Seahawks{/td}
{td}10–6{/td}
{td}.520{/td}
{td}Div{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}27{/td}
{td}Green Bay Packers{/td}
{td}10–6{/td}
{td}.531{/td}
{td}Div{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}28{/td}
{td}Kansas City Chiefs{/td}
{td}11–5{/td}
{td}.496{/td}
{td}Div{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}[sup][note 1][/sup]{/td}

{td}New England Patriots{/td}
{td}12–4{/td}
{td}.473{/td}
{td}Conf{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}29{/td}
{td}Arizona Cardinals{/td}
{td}13–3{/td}
{td}.477{/td}
{td}Conf{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}30{/td}
{td}Carolina Panthers{/td}
{td}15–1{/td}
{td}.441{/td}
{td}Lost SB{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}31{/td}
{td}Denver Broncos{/td}
{td}12–4{/td}
{td}.500{/td}
{td}Won SB{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I sure hope my preferred team selects the local college team's star player. He is sure to continue his success because of his natural skill at X and will fit into the roster naturally due to Y. Surely if they do this their lot in the league will improve...In the same vein, I wish ill on the rival team and hope they select a player who turns out overrated and does not provide adequate value relevant to his draft slot.

What I am trying to say is fuck the patriots and fuck the seahawks go pack go

e:
reel talk i think the Pack need to draft an ILB so Matthews can move outside. He is too pretty to be clogging up the lanes. They will probably be fine at WR and TE but if a good one is available then they should go there next. Pretty set at DB, QB, RB. Always a big fan of drafting and developing a few OL or DL per year.

Last edited:

R2D2

Reel E hope the Eagles do not go QB at #13. Hoping for a trade down. The only QB I like in the draft is Kevin Hogan out of Stanford. He's prob a mid 4-5 round pick though.

Wolfman21

The combine is so strange to me in general, but the slow evolution of making the players more and more naked is hilariously "slave tradery" to me. We all know the scouts just wanna see them naked, and they are getting their wish...

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/defensive-lineman-crashes-out-of-nfl-combine-40-yard-da-1761792055

It's the same shit sprinters wear. Allows for greater range of motion and less resistance. If I were a scout I'd wanna see them run a 40 in pads, not a fucking sprinter outfit.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Sprinters have a fly on their shorts for their dong to pop out?

man those are the under armour joints

I have like 3 pair and they have a pee hole so its easy for a larger dong to slip out running at that speed

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm just waiting for next year's combine where scouts and coaches will start checking the players' teeth.

Found a picture from the 2019 combine

a297e3ef01fa86431b09e6a25799939a.jpg

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yes these poor slaves will make anywhere between 40 million and 700k annually. Sorry if physical attributes and aptitude matter in a physical game. I know it is quite gay to measure another mans hands, but if these slaves are being paid the combined net worth of Uganda to catch and throw a fucking ball, then it does matter.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Yes these poor slaves will make anywhere between 40 million and 700k annually. Sorry if physical attributes and aptitude matter in a physical game. I know it is quite gay to measure another mans hands, but if these slaves are being paid the combined net worth of Uganda to catch and throw a fucking ball, then it does matter.

With that kind of money, once they turn 50 they'll only be fed the BEST gruel out of the BEST bowls with the BEST silverware by the BEST home health aides.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
this is walmart paying their employees $10/hr while they rake in billions while they sleep

c'mon g8r

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What about Nike paying their sweatshop slaves 5 cents an hour? Why should we pity NFL players more than any other serf? They are the richest of the serfs, paid enough to turn their families into bonafide Patricians. Their grandchildren could wake up living on interest with generational wealth. You just need 3 mil to live on interest. And Im supposed to pity these stupid fucks who piss it away on bentleys and 3k bottles of champagne for the homies?

Yes, I understand there is an Illuminati who controls the world. Some rich bastard like Jerry Jones is always going to reap 90% of the rewards of your labor probably because his ancestors were middle management Freemasons for the real Annunaki overlords in Babylon. Nfl players are some of the luckiest fucks in the world, born with elite god given talent. A fucking golden ticket out of the rat race, they too could live like middle mgmt. They are not to be pitied in any way. The only thing about them that remotely resembles a slave is their intelligence.

Last edited:

bruin

very pleased with KC's offseason. Resigning Berry, Howard, Tamba, DJ is awesome. RT Schwartz from Cleveland was PFF's 2nd rated RT last season. In Dorsey We Trust.

Losing Sean Smith hurts, but no way are you going to give a 30 yo DB 10 mil a year. 3rd rounder Gaines has to step up.

I'm on board with drafting the best player available next month.

bruin

one month away.

give me needs, wants, etc..

Still on best player available.

Houston being out blows. Hope bak by October. Secondary help is key. See a lot of mocks with that Houston DB Williams. Would like treadwell there, but don't see Dorsey taking WR in round 1.

Wolfman21

Redskins need everything, so I dunno what they will do. As long as it's not a running back I'll prolly be fine with it. Defensive backfield needs some help though

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans will either take Tunsil, Ramsey or trade down if there is any way possible. 85% chance they take Tunsil. Then they can move Lewan to RT where he belongs. Should really help their O line.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
For the Bills:
  • Edge rusher - need a Mario Williams replacement
    • Noah Spence, Robert Nkemdiche, Shaq Lawson, Leonard Floyd
  • Linebacker - Rex's defenses are only proficient with a thumper in the middle
    • Reggie Ragland, Darron Lee, Jaylon Smith
  • Offensive Line - specifically the right side
    • Spencer Drango, Denver Kirkland, Germain Ifedi
  • Wide Receiver - I'd love to see a better slot receiver.
    • Sterling Shepard, Roger Lewis, Pharaoh Cooper
-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can't see them taking a DB over what's being described as the best OT prospect since Trent Williams.
I agree, that's why I said 85% chance they take him. There are a lot of pretty good tackles in this draft, the Titans secondary is atrocious and Ramsey is a Nashville native that would thrive in Lebeaux's scheme. I'd say there is a 10% chance they take him and a 5% chance of a trade.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
one month away.

give me needs, wants, etc..

The Rams need a franchise QB and weapons at WR more than anything else. I saw one of the recent mock drafts had them trading their #15 pick, one of their 2nd round picks and next year's 2nd round pick to move up to #4 and take Goff. :dunno: I don't know if Goff is enough of a sure-thing to do that. If he's a no-brainer franchise QB, then sure. And I'm no Mel Kiper, but I'm not convinced he's that guy, and the Rams need too much help to give away that many other early round picks, IMO.

Keenum might actually be okay, too. He was solid at the end of last season. He won't be a world beater, but he might be steady enough to guide the ship until a sure-thing franchise QB does become available.

Most mocks have them taking Treadwell at #15, which would be fine. I don't know if he or Corey Coleman will be the better pro, but presumably either of them could contribute to this offense right now.

They might also need some secondary help after Jenkins and McLeod left. There are some in-house options to replace them, but that starts to strain the depth a little bit, too.

DanishDonut0

Titans will either take Tunsil, Ramsey or trade down if there is any way possible. 85% chance they take Tunsil. Then they can move Lewan to RT where he belongs. Should really help their O line.

I followed a few titans games just to see Mariota @Brick and lawd that offensive line is atrocious.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
goff is benefiting from a weak qb class... he has good stats, but I wouldn't want to count on him winning a big game for a couple years. He has about 1% experience dropping back and even if he's a little shifty in the backfield under pressure, he doesn't have great speed. He's probably smart enough to adjust and make plays in the pros, but I feel he is more raw than his draft status currently (top 10) represents. I'd be happy if the 9ers grabbed him with their pick but only because they are totally desperate for a change and I don't really know much about the other talent they could grab for a roster with a plethora of needs... qb sounds kind of like a no brainer for sf

Last edited: