• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 NFL Draft

dirt

Trolltalitarian
he made a bunch noise at the combine... not in terms of measurables that I know of but they were buzzing the shit out of his name iirc

R2D2

Hate that Jaylon Smith is a Cowboy, but happy he didn't fall to the 4th-5th round like most projected. Dude has top five talent.

Tailback U

Another good pick by the Cowboys

lol how can anybody say that right now?

I love all these comments on draft day, "what a steal!" "great pick!" "what a bad pick!"

So many factors play into how these guys are going to pan out. There are no such thing as locks. Nobody knows how any of these guys are going to develop.

I thought it was another unneccessary pick by the Cowboys because they need help on defense. Sean Lee is hurt every year. They have no pass rushers. Elliot looks like he's going to be a great running back but they would have been fine with Morris and McFadden at HB and could have benefited by grabbing a stud somewhere else and then addressing RB in the 2nd or 3rd.

The HB position isn't what it used to be. Look at the top 10 running backs last year:

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Doug Martin
3. Todd Gurley
4. Darren McFadden
5. Chris Ivory
6. Latavius Murray
7. Devonta Freeman
8. Jonathan Stewart
9. Frank Gore
10. DeAngelo Williams

Peterson and Gurley are the only true studs, and Gurley has only played 1 season (and didn't even play all 16 games). Because of the new rules and the way running backs get hurt, I don't think RB is as important as it used to be and positions of need & value should be prioritized.

As far as Smith goes, I hope he heals and is a stud but there is simply no way to tell if he will.

Wolfman21

lmao at the cowboys, holy shit what a woeful draft for them so far. Waste a Top 5 pick on a running back...one not even as good as gurley or peterson IMO. Then they spend their next pick on a linebacker who won't play this season and may never play again due to nerve injuries. LOL

NML

Good thing I'm running the show and not @bruin228. Jags may get Jack in the second round

dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Well they could have taken Hackenberg.

True.

In all srsness, Shepard prolly went a little higher than he should have as a slot guy without elite speed, but he's got phenomenal hands, shifty feet, runs great routes, and has a knack for finding open spots in the defense. He'll be a great 3rd option for NY.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
True.

In all srsness, Shepard prolly went a little higher than he should have as a slot guy without elite speed, but he's got phenomenal hands, shifty feet, runs great routes, and has a knack for finding open spots in the defense. He'll be a great 3rd option for NY.
Now if only they had a second option. Would be nice if Victor Cruz could come back healthy, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Wolfman21

Lmao at the write up on Michael Thomas from espn:

"Thomas didn't run particularly well at the combine (4.57 in the 40-yard dash). He ran a slightly quicker time at his pro day (4.53), however, and that time is a more accurate reflection of his playing speed."

.04 of a second is that much of a difference? Lmao