• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
As much as I liked Kanter, he never got better on defense and was unplayable against most smallball lineups. Melo can at least score against just about anyone.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol the fuck are the Knicks doing. Melo isn't what he once was, but all they could get is fucking Enes Kanter and Doug McDermott? Really? I have to believe someone would give you more than that.

NML

Will thudner fans still slob Presti's knob when they have $25 million man Steven Adams and nothing else next season?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Will thudner fans still slob Presti's knob when they have $25 million man Steven Adams and nothing else next season?

Are you seriously not impressed? Everyone should slob his knob. The man just turned an aging PF whose game is based solely on athleticism, and bad backup PG, and pEnes Kanter into Paul George and Melo. Whatever you think of them as players, that's ridiculous.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
And he's not being asked to carry the team. He played plenty of playoff games before getting shipped to the shithole Knicks.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]PG RUSS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]SG ROBERSON[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]SF PGIII[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]PF MELOKC[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]C MUSTACHE[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]GOATS [/BCOLOR]

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I gotta hand it to Presti... got Melo and PG for absolutely nothing.

I actually think RUSS could win one game against the Warriors in a seven game series.

NML

Fresh that the one guy panning the trade is also the same guy excited about getting kyrie Irving to dribble around for 21 seconds before heaving an off balance 3.

Gator still salty about getting soul raped by BORTLE KOMBAT

Never said anything about being excited about Kyrie

evil1

This is simply a great trade for OKC. Not only did they give up virtually nothing to get Carmelo, but this trade makes them a legitimate contender against Golden State.

Because the Knicks are such a poorly run organization, I don't think it is accurate to judge Carmelo based on the Knicks' lack of success. If people are wondering how well Carmelo can fit in with other superstar players, you don't have to look any further than how well he played on his three gold medal winning Olympic teams. If OKC is getting the Olympics version of Carmelo, this is a ridiculously good trade.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
RUSS and Melo will wrestle over the ball at least once this year

I hope they can swing a trade for Kyrie so they can just rename themselves the Chuckers already

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Melo logic: can't move to Portland because it's too much of a "geographic shift" from New York. Go to Oklahoma instead.

Anthony was intrigued with a potential partnership with Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum and Jusuf Nurkic, and the stability and track record of the front office and coaching staff in Portland, but did not want to make such a dramatic geographic shift, league sources said.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I'm just throwing to see what sticks

I read something that said something like of the 20+ players that made all NBA, 22 of them play in the West

I don't understand this from a winning POV at all

But I guess it's not for me to understand