• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Bayern wouldn't be a deathknell like they have been in the past. They're down this year. Real Madrid is who you want to avoid right now.

They'll either get Real Madrid or an easy draw and lose no matter what.

tab10

Dortmund came back from 2-0 down to tie and win group. Gee, wonder who Arsenal will draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Probably better for Real to finish 2nd... avoid Barca, Athleti, Man City, PSG, Bayern. Better than a 1st place finish for them in many ways.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dortmund came back from 2-0 down to tie and win group. Gee, wonder who Arsenal will draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously, but on the bright side of things, I do like the way that Tottenham just secured some pointless and gruelling games in the Europa League.

Snorky's Shame

Pot 1: Arsenal, Atletico, Barcelona, Dortmund, Juventus, Leicester, Monaco, Napoli

Pot 2: Bayern, Benfica, Leverkusen, Manchester City, Paris, Porto, Real Madrid, Sevilla

Team you want from Pot 1: Napoli or Leicester

Team you want from Pot 2: Leverkusen

Snorky's Shame

Europa League:

Athletic v APOEL
Legia v Ajax
Anderlecht v Zenit
Astra v Genk
Manchester United v Saint-Etienne
Villarreal v Roma
Ludogorets v Kobenhavn
Celta v Shakhtar
Olympiakos v Osmanlispor
Gent v Tottenham
Rostov v Sparta Prague
Krasnodar v Fenerbahce
Moenchengladbach v Fiorentina
AZ v Lyon
Hapoel Beer-Sheva v Besiktas
PAOK v Schalke

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@DanishDonut0

43. Danish Dynamite
The Story Of Football’s Greatest Cult Team – Rob Smyth, Lars Eriksen & Mike Gibbons, 2014

43danish.jpg

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

DJ9tS7.png

"Jacques, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls." - Mme. R. D. Calvert

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Awesome comeback from 2-0 down by Gladbach against Leverkusen. Three goals in 19 second-half minutes, let's hope this gets their season on track.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

And that's how it should be because that's the way it is.
Hotter than hell!
Sweeter than sex!
Down goes the gaff,
Send it the checks!!!

Snorky's Shame

Valentine's Day massacre.

Worth noting that Paris is missing Thiago Silva. Barcelona evens it up by playing Andre Gomes. What does Luis Enrique see in him?

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona needs Juan Cuadrado. I don't care how much Juventus is asking for, pay it.

4-0. I'm not even mad anymore. Looking forward to the Sampaoli to Barcelona rumors for the next six months.

Snorky's Shame

One fucking shot on goal.

This is the end of Barcelona's cycle. Hope to hell they don't end up like Milan.

At least MLS starts soon.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I mean, it's over, but it's not over if Arsenal get another goal. But yeah, it's Arsenal, so they'll probably lose 4-1 and make the second leg academic.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a miserable club to be a fan of. Wenger really needs to go at this point. Otherwise, nothing will ever change there.

DanishDonut0

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a miserable club to be a fan of. Wenger really needs to go at this point. Otherwise, nothing will ever change there.

Is it really all his fault? Don't forget it's a Kroenke team.

Can't wait for Arsenal to win the second leg 3-0 or 4-1.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
No, it's not all his fault, but he's basically had 3 entirely different teams do this same thing for the past decade. The only constant was Wenger. Plus, this is really the best Arsenal team since the Invincibles, and they're still shitty. Their first 11 and their squad aren't any worse than Chelsea's man for man, yet they're still way behind them. Wenger arguably overachieved from 2006 to maybe 2010, given what he had to work with. Since then, it's been nothing but underachieving. I'm not sure things improve when Wenger leaves, but anything would be more interesting than a string of 3rd and 4th place finishes and nothing else.