• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Just absolutely dreadful in every way today. It's abundantly clear this squad is missing Toby's passing from the back. :turrible:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
They look worn out and over exerted due to their small squad size and lack of significant transfers. Also something something chibob brexit. Something something pug. Am I doing it right @hayvis

What does it say about your squad if they play like that with injuries to the spine of the team? And the spine of the team is missing not because of rotation, but because of being overplayed. Albert is fantastic, and Chibob voted for Brexit (whilst shorting the pound).

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw tied 3-3? Wasn't that game played in an empty stadium, too? What the hell?

chibob

What does it say about your squad if they play like that with injuries to the spine of the team? And the spine of the team is missing not because of rotation, but because of being overplayed. Albert is fantastic, and Chibob voted for Brexit (whilst shorting the pound).

Can't wait to short the dollar when trump wins!

Rob's FSU

The Manchester United Association Football Sportingball Club team lost to Funnybunch today. Mourinho out! The team needs someone with vision! The team needs Jurgen Klinsmann!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hertha!

Dancingindiantvguy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jarstein is a fucking monster

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

O Legia. O you. Oyongo.

Aaron Ramsey,
Aaron Ramsey,
Aaron Ramsey, you're a flooog!
Aaaaron Ramsey, you're a flog!

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

scQHqO.png

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
How does that club even come back? Not only the players, but the whole coaching staff and even the board were on that plane. :(

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Atletico Nacional, my club in Colombia, has asked CONMEBOL to let Chapecoense have the Sudamericana. This is truly ESPN 30 For 30 material right here.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've flown that exact path. It's super, super remote (even though Bogota to Medellin isn't far geographically, it's just too mountainous for any serious towns to pop up).

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
This may be dark but I always wondered what would happen if something like this happened. Would the club or team just cease to exist? Like what if the entire Chicago bulls team and execs went down or something. Would the bulls just go away or would someone take over and start new.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This may be dark but I always wondered what would happen if something like this happened. Would the club or team just cease to exist? Like what if the entire Chicago bulls team and execs went down or something. Would the bulls just go away or would someone take over and start new.

I read somewhere a few years ago that the American sports leagues have a "disaster draft" procedure to follow.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think the MLB does an expansion draft or something. Back when it happened to Man U other teams offered to loan them players. So we'll see.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Goddamit silverwheels!

I was going to go with "this is the point where hachiko tweets at the club account and says, "ur plane is not good. You suck. Waifu arugula bonanza," or some shit...
Actually, that image WAS my reply. Speaking of which...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
HERTHA! followed on game tracker. Fox sports wasn't carrying it on either channel