2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a pass. HBSC up 1 on Dortmund. :cool:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Emre Mor is a fucking bitch

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Thanks Obamayang

btw Dembele is absurd

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holy shit that tackle from Stocker

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He'll be gone for 3-5 games for that too. It was 100% vindictive.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Ben Foster is single-handedly keeping WBA in the game against Spurs. It would be 4-0 right now if he weren't playing out of his mind.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
tc3D7p.png

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Behold! An actual soccer game at the world-famous Kezar Stadium in the heart of San Francisco. Next year, NASL side SF Deltas will be playing at this venue. I need to know when the Cosmos are playing the Deltas here so I can set up a date to cover a match for my bosses at TST.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hertha with another 3 points. God damn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Zelalem playing the last 20 minutes for Arsenal. @NML

He looks pretty good in the holding/creative role. He's still fucking tiny though. Gravenberch makes him look like a child.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Hertha and hoffenheim game is goalless but fun.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I have a sneaking suspicion that Arsenal are going to struggle a bit today. The Champions League has been going too well for them. They're bound to fuck up soon.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This is why I'm never optimistic about Arsenal. Confidence down the toilet and collapse in November.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
PSG currently tied with Basel. If Arsenal can't pull this out now, it would be a huge boner. Not a shocking one, but a boner nonetheless.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Damn, and PSG scored. I think it means both PSG and Arsenal are through. I wonder if Arsene will actually try for first or will just say fuck it and play the kids and draw Bayern or Barcelona in the knockout round.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Group B getting tight. Benfica and Napoli on 7, Besiktas on 6

Also this might be a tough Round of 16 for a lot of teams. Bayern is in 2nd place right now, for example.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Damn, and PSG scored. I think it means both PSG and Arsenal are through. I wonder if Arsene will actually try for first or will just say fuck it and play the kids and draw Bayern or Barcelona in the knockout round.

I think we know the answer to question.

kingssc

Even if PSG had just drawn, wouldn't Arsenal have still needed just a tie against PSG for 1st since they have the GD advantage?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Why would anyone pay money to go to Wembley to watch Tottenham? Worst venue with worst team. I think if someone wanted to torture me they would take me to Wembley to watch Tottenham.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This matchday/side of the bracket(?) is generally speaking much worse than A-D. Real-Dortmund and maybe Sevilla-Juventus are the only good ones