• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borman

The man sitting next to me at the bar might now be deaf. Holy shit

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
C'mon double overtime! Last two were thrillers (Baltimore over Denver in 2012, Carolina over St. Louis in 2003).

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Fucking shitty Packers defense. Rodgers pulls a miracle out of his ass and the defense blows it in one play.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Anyone who has watched the Packers for the last few years should've seen this coming. Rodgers goes apeshit and then the D proceeds to shit all over themselves. They've played decently for 4 quarters, which is far too long for them.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Welp. Big game regardless of who wins tomorrow. If it's Seattle, it's a divisional rivalry slugfest for a trip to the Super Bowl. If it's Carolina, Arizona gon try to get revenge for last year's ass kicking.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Welp. Big game regardless of who wins tomorrow. If it's Seattle, it's a divisional rivalry slugfest for a trip to the Super Bowl. If it's Carolina, Arizona gon try to get revenge for last year's ass kicking.
If the game tomorrow is anything like this one, I'm gonna have a fucking coronary

Borman

First flip didn't flip, so there was a reflip, because a professional referee can't flip a coin. Arizona won that one.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

CJ_24

Lol. I left after the failed fourth down. Get home and the packers lost in overtime. wtf.

Arizona is a nice team. I don't think they can beat Seattle or Carolina, but they're a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.