• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borman

If the Packers played two halves of football they'd be great. I'm sure they'll start waking up shortly, but it's sad how bad they come out the gate.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Just imagine if Wolfmad's team were losing

I've followed sports long enough to know that when shits going good you have to capitalize. You can't hand away points/runs and not have it come back to bite you in the ass. I don't accept mental fuck ups like not extending the football and missi ng extra points

Wolfman21

Pereira needs to gtfo of the booth. I'm tired of hearing his dumb ass explain obvious rules. Same for Carey on the other channels. Just proves how dumb the average fan is that they need a fucking retired ref in the booth to explain shit

Wolfman21

Lol redskins. Go fuck yourselves. This offense hasn't done shit in over a month and you let them walk down the field on you 3 straight drives. Again, go fuck yourselves

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Packers might be the most boring team of this decade

LEACH-F-U.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I mean how do they just draw the Redskins who would realistically be 4-12 if they weren't in the NFC East? Another easy path to the Super Bowl for Rodgers and then they'll probably get ran over by the Chiefs or something. ZZZZ

Wolfman21

I mean how do they just draw the Redskins who would realistically be 4-12 if they weren't in the NFC East? Another easy path to the Super Bowl for Rodgers and then they'll probably get ran over by the Chiefs or something. ZZZZ

They had 5 wins in 10 games outside of the NFC east but good try.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This game is like that superbowl where Elway scored 10 quick points and then the Redskins hung like 50 straight points with Timmy Smith, Doug Williams, and Rickey Sanders.

But the Skeens the Broncos here.

Status
Not open for further replies.