• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Some of that was the Steelers being a dirty team and the Bengals being sick of it. Works again for the Steelers though. Hair pulling shit talking coaches. Cheap shot artist defense players. Steelers should be disciplined too.but they will skate and roethlisburger will rape some white girl in celebration.
Obvious Bungels/NFL fan post... both teams were dirty and out of control. No one is denying that.

MSUFanatic

Some of that was the Steelers being a dirty team and the Bengals being sick of it. Works again for the Steelers though. Hair pulling shit talking coaches. Cheap shot artist defense players. Steelers should be disciplined too.but they will skate and roethlisburger will rape some white girl in celebration.

Getting worked up over NFL footbaw is sad

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
10 points since you posted this way to blow it
There's a reason I said almost lol. I still remembered it's the Vikings. They're the only team I watch that I automatically assume they are going to lose no matter what. Especially in the playoffs.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Peterson just missed a gigantic hole, it was almost Trent Richardson bad. He throwing the game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers are gonna have to exorcise their playoff demons to win it. Gotta sack up. Gotta hope Robert McClain goes Ricky Manning Jr. on these fucks

atlbraves

CYY1jPxUwAAzvvb

CJ_24

Rodgers has to be injured. It's the only thing that makes sense given some of throws he's made (more accurately not made) this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.