• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
599x337

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
This may be the greatest year to have Top Ramen in fantasy because that Saints D is baaaaad.

Also the Tennessee Titans are in sole ownership of first place in the AFC South.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
This may be the greatest year to have Top Ramen in fantasy because that Saints D is baaaaad.

Also the Tennessee Titans are in sole ownership of first place in the AFC South.
They got pressure but couldn't translate it into sacks and Arizona went after Breaux damn near every throw. I'm still high on him, I just think he needs to settle down.

No Lewis or Byrd and Vacarro may as well not even have played. He was a non factor. I thought the saints defensive rookies from this past draft played well especially the linebacker from Illinois.

Offensively? If the only way Peyton is going to get Cooks the ball is on screens, then it's going to be a frustrating season.

The big takeaway is going to be how they were 1/4 in the redzone, which everyone is going to say they miss graham.

Craig7835

Feel really good about the Eagles: think they go 12-4/13-3 on the strength of a dominant running game, excellent special teams, and a defense that's better than the traditional statistics will indicate (due to the pace they play at). They'll compete with Seattle and Green Bay for best record IMO.

Have no idea about how the AFC will play out: think it's more wide open than I can remember in a long time. Baltimore is going to be a really good team IMO.

Are the Eagles still running the 3-4? Last I heard they were thinking about going multiple

Craig7835

Not a Cowboys fan but I already see Joseph Randle NOT being the feature back for them.I never have seen a RB that trips on his own two feet all the time. @PSUEagle I've noticed on their opening drive,the 'Girls started off with the following: I-Form,Ace & on 3rd down they went Empty Bunch & Empty a couple of times,would you consider there offense a Pro Style or Multiple?

PSUEagle

Are the Eagles still running the 3-4? Last I heard they were thinking about going multiple

Two Gap 3-4: same defense Kelly ran at Oregon.

They do play different fronts throughout though (like every "3-4" team): a lot of under vs two back, double 3 Tech in nickel, etc.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Tell me more. I saw he caught a TD, and that's my guy.
Not in the redzone. He made a nice move on Matthieu to get free but they went to him like 3 other times after that. 1 was a drop when it was clearly his fault, the other was an over throw, and the last one came in garbage time

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
TIL the 12 yard line is not the red zone in Louisiana

also where the hell is @Bmack to comment on these ass to mouth patches on the Giants jerseys

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
This game should be over. On the other side of the 50, Eli let 30 seconds remain over 2 plays and then twice Dallas got a free clock stoppage twice on penalties and one was even declined

but NY Deserves to lose this for being so shit at the goal line.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So how do coaches who get paid millions of dollars fuck up clock management so badly? It's not like they took one risk on the clock and it backfired. They fucked up multiple times.

worst2first

I can't believe Romo pulled a win out of his ass. The Cowboys looked like shit for most of the game. I hope Gregory and Dez are okay.

I'm also already tired of Collinsworth's cunt mouth after one game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Unimpressive Panthers win. Gonna be a long year with this shit group of receivers

worst2first

So both Dez and Gregory are out 4-6 weeks. That's going to be tough but I think they'll be all right. Gregory didn't get any sacks but he was working Flowers pretty good before he went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.