• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Browns fan in my office is so excited about finally having a franchise QB... says 5 first round draft picks will be worth it.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Bears quarterbacks since McMahon and the Bears won the Super Bowl. McMahon went on to win another with the Packers in 96, the ultimate troll.

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Mike Tomczak

3. Peter Tom Willis

4. Will Furrer

5. Shane Matthews

6. Erik Kramer

7. Steve Walsh

8. Steve Stenstrom

9. Dave Krieg

10. Rick Mirer

11. Moses Moreno

12. Cade McNown

13. Jim Miller

14. Chris Chandler

15. Henry Burris

16. Cory Sauter

17. Kordell Stewart

18. Rex Grossman

19. Chad Hutchinson

20. Craig Krenzel

21. Jonathan Quinn

22. Jeff Blake

23. Kyle Orton
24. Todd Collins
25. Jason Campbell
26. Caleb Hanie
27. Jay Cutler
28. Josh McCown

Brick

Dan Marino - Jay Fiedler - Damon Huard - Ray Lucas - Brian Griese - AJ Feeley - Sage Rosenfels - Gus Frerotte - Joey Harrington - Daunte Culpepper - Cleo Lemon - Trent Green - John Beck - Chad Pennington - Chad Henne - Tyler Thigpen - Matt Moore - Ryan Tannehill

Piece of cake.

Nashnul footbaw league QB drafting/signing at its finest right there.

"Is he tall, white, immobile, and was an average college QB? Sign that man."

I think Matt Moore is one of the most remarkably employed QBs out there. I am pretty sure he set a TD/INT record at Oregon State his junior year.

And Trent Green's college stats are attached. I don't even....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 17

Lloyd Carr

This is actually kind of interesting. I'm curious as to see what the Browns are trying to pull off, if anything.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
The first 24 hours of free agency in Green Bay

sleeping-under-a-desk-o.gif

Heisman06

Matt Moore throws a nice deep ball. Had a great connection with Brandon Marshall. That's about it. One of the highest paid backup QB's. I like him, I think he's good for Tannehill, but he's average at best. Don't get me started on the rest of that list. No one was worse than Ray Lucas.

Brick

Matt Moore, 2005: 11 TD / 19 INT

Derek Anderson threw many picks, but never had a negative ratio (24/24 was his worst).

PSUEagle

I might be thinking of completion percentage then. Got drafted by Baltimore with a 48% number his senior year, right?

Matt Moore was a UDFA to my knowledge.

Heisman06

That playoff appearance was a mirage in a season in which Brady missed 16 games.However, Pennington is still by far the best QB since Dan. Natural born leader, didn't turn the ball over, put his team in a position to win. Unfortunately, his arm was average when he came out and got even worse as injuries mounted.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Doesn't Pennington hold the record for highest career completion percentage or something?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I might be thinking of completion percentage then. Got drafted by Baltimore with a 48% number his senior year, right?

Matt Moore was a UDFA to my knowledge.

Anderson's best completion percentage was 54% (his senior year)

Heisman06

Doesn't Pennington hold the record for highest career completion percentage or something?

Yup.

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=right}1.{/td}
{td}Chad Pennington{/td}
{td=right}66.0%{/td}
{td=right} 2000-2010 {/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}2.{/td}
{td}Drew Brees (33){/td}
{td=right}65.9%{/td}
{td=right} 2001-2013 {/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}3.{/td}
{td}Aaron Rodgers (29){/td}
{td=right}65.8%{/td}
{td=right} 2005-2013 {/td}
{td=right}gnb{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}4.{/td}
{td}Kurt Warner{/td}
{td=right}65.5%{/td}
{td=right} 1998-2009 {/td}
{td=right}3TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right} {/td}
{td}Peyton Manning (36){/td}
{td=right}65.5%{/td}
{td=right} 1998-2013 {/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}6.{/td}
{td}Tony Romo (32){/td}
{td=right}64.6%{/td}
{td=right} 2004-2013 {/td}
{td=right}dal{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}7.{/td}
{td}Philip Rivers (31){/td}
{td=right}64.4%{/td}
{td=right}sdg{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}8.{/td}
{td}Steve Young+{/td}
{td=right}64.3%{/td}
{td=right} 1985-1999 {/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}9.{/td}
{td}Matt Schaub (31){/td}
{td=right}64.0%{/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}10.{/td}
{td}Matt Ryan (27){/td}
{td=right}63.7%{/td}
{td=right} 2008-2013 {/td}
{td=right}atl{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}11.{/td}
{td}Tom Brady (35){/td}
{td=right}63.4%{/td}
{td=right} 2000-2013 {/td}
{td=right}nwe{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}12.{/td}
{td}Ben Roethlisberger (30){/td}
{td=right}63.3%{/td}
{td=right}pit{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}13.{/td}
{td}Joe Montana+{/td}
{td=right}63.2%{/td}
{td=right} 1979-1994 {/td}
{td=right}2TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}14.{/td}
{td}Daunte Culpepper{/td}
{td=right}63.0%{/td}
{td=right} 1999-2009 {/td}
{td=right}4TM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right}15.{/td}
{td}Brian Griese{/td}
{td=right}62.7%{/td}
{td=right} 1998-2008 {/td}
{td=right}4TM{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Heisman06

3 of Miami's starting QB's since Dan is on that list. Obviously they got the majority of theirs with others.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Belicheck only cut Tebow last year in order to set up his master plan. Now I think he will send Tom Brady to Cleveland for 7 first round draft picks, then sign Tebow for veteran minimum to start at QB just to troll the NFL. Then with all the extra cap room, he will sign every remaining quality free agent and then use the draft picks on Ponies from @Hachiko's dynasty to run the ball alongside Tebow. This plan was shared to me by an inside source with the New England Patriots organization.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Belicheck only cut Tebow last year in order to set up his master plan. Now I think he will send Tom Brady to Cleveland for 7 first round draft picks, then sign Tebow for veteran minimum to start at QB just to troll the NFL. Then with all the extra cap room, he will sign every remaining quality free agent and then use the draft picks on Ponies from @Hachiko's dynasty to run the ball alongside Tebow. This plan was shared to me by an inside source with the New England Patriots organization.
I wouldn't believe everything you hear in a prison interview with Hernandez you were granted in exchange for cartons of Newports

Heisman06

Pennington is definitely the original Noodle Arm. Dolphins fans used to kill him with that on message boards when he was in New York. Then the majority of the fanbase loved him and started defending him when he came to Miami. Sports, where logic takes a backseat.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Signing a defensive end who is older than me for $12 million/year or some shit. SMH@ Denver. Elway betting it all on Peyton's last year.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It's weird when RBs younger than us are considered old and washed up and retiring.

That's why we gotta keep dating/marrying the high school chicks, to feel young again

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
I know you baseball guys won't agree but the amount of attention football has had these last few days and it isn't even the draft yet.

I think I am going to compare Twitter traffic and see what is more talked about.

bruin

Chiefs just sitting back to give Justin Houston the big $$$dough next year and Poe the year after. Will sign a couple of serviceable players here and there, but will build through the draft. It's John Dorsey's way.

edit***just signed Joe Mays 2yr/6mil
Big Red drafted him in 2008, ha

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
My FIL is the same way, and we fight about it constantly. I am sure part of my perception is living in Wisconsin/Chicago there isn't much baseball to talk about in October.

The news last night opened with free agent signings by the Bears, not the blizzard that was hitting or missing plane.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Just heard that on day one of the NFL free agency period, there was $300M in guaranteed money given. Robinson Cano got $240M guaranteed from Seattle

GJGE beisbol

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
@Travis7401 with the scoop, Utopians.