• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
NFL needs a 10 second runoff rule for offensive penalties at the end of the game like in college.

Regardless...
The bucs lost a game earlier because their WR got hurt on a defenseless player foul that wasnt called so the game ended on the run off penalty.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I fuckig turned the channel after that shitty call. I'll watch South Park reruns before I keep watching this shit.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
saints should run away with this in the 2nd half. MM knows that without 3/4 their secondary they have to try trick plays

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Coach needs to watch some additional game tape, about the only place you cannot run on the Packers is up the middle and tries it on 3rd and 4th. GJGE

The refs can't possibly suck this hard, can they?

Every game there are at least a handful of incredibly questionable calls. Every game.

Is it incompetence or is there something greater at work? Rog has thoroughly ruined this game. Mockery of the game of football, week-in and week-out.

mcnoles

Great hit!

eagblock.0.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Spot on analysis

They look a step slow and confused most of the time on defense.

Mark Ingram is scheduled to return so maybe he can give them a boost in the running game. He was playing very well prior to the injury

was averaging 5.7 yds a carry in his shared role with 2 other backs

Keep fuckin that chicken, reel.

in his second game back from injury

Att: 24
Yds: 172
Avg: 7.2

cluck cluck motherfucker

@Travis7401
@Travis7401SUCKSDICK

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm not even mad. It was a great day of Bortles watch yesterday @NML. Bortles now has 4 times more career pick 6s and more total career interceptions than Tim Tebow (12 for Bortles 9 for Tebow), and it only took him a mere 6 games!!

The Jaguars (1-7) dominated the first half, but trailed 10-3 at the break because of a slew of miscues. Bortles was the main culprit, continuing a trend that started when he took over the starting job last month.
Bortles had three turnovers Sunday, giving him six in the past two weeks and 13 in six games. Four of those have been interceptions returned for touchdowns.

bubbles-oh-my-fuck-shithawks-o.gif

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
I actually thought the Packers played better than expected until Rodgers got injured. Tie at half, the defense had actually stopped the Saints 3 times in a row, and the Packers had 1st and goal from the 7. Of course the wheels fell off, but I feel better about the team now than I did, assuming they are healthy.

Reel

Community Liaison
I actually thought the Packers played better than expected until Rodgers got injured. Tie at half, the defense had actually stopped the Saints 3 times in a row, and the Packers had 1st and goal from the 7. Of course the wheels fell off, but I feel better about the team now than I did, assuming they are healthy.

it was really a good game

I was surprised (even at home) how good the saints played. Saw that neither team punted. Thats was beautiful to watch.

After the first GB touchdown i was like "oh shit, here we go" but then both teams played a great half. Hope Rodgers isnt hurt too bad but was glad to see the saints get pressure with essentially no blitzing.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
glad to see the saints get pressure with essentially no blitzing.

Losing TJ Lang really hurt, he is probably their best pass blocker. Then he was replaced by Lane Taylor, who was on the street three weeks ago after being cut from the practice squad lol. Rodgers was a sitting duck and even Ryan was able to figure out how to get pressure

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Matt Stafford is actually more comparable to Les Miles. Every time you see him side arm some ball that 3-hops a receiver who is only 15 yards away to start with, you think he can't possibly be any good (comparable to when Les Miles doesn't know how many timeouts he has, I suppose). But then he throws a ball 65 yards in the air and hits a receiver in stride for a TD (comparable to Les Miles shutting the fuck up and letting LSU out-atholete weaker, crappier teams).

thumbs-up-obama-not-bad.jpg

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Before we break out the anointing oil for Ingram, the Packers have the worst run d in the league

And Thomas/Robinson were out. It does show the potential Ingram has. Maybe not with the Saints but with some other team. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Saints shop him around with the tape from last night as evidence he's worth a mid-range pick.

NML

Bortles is just making rookie mistakes that are magnified because they're being returned for scores. He's running around like an asshole and then throwing it like an asshole too. He'll figure it out doe.

Shoelace is in beast mode doe.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mecklenburger played well in garbage time and showed off his arm talent. I didn't see one second of the game though. Glad he at least cut his fucking bama bangs.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Mecklenburger played well in garbage time and showed off his arm talent. I didn't see one second of the game though. Glad he at least cut his fucking bama bangs.
He was pretty awful overall. Really inaccurate. I think it was the 3 rd quarter before they got a third down conversion. I wanted to text you shit during but I remembered you're not watching.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I was driving back from Knoxville but I still wouldn't have watched. Maybe if I was bed ridden and my tv was stuck on cbs.

Reel

Community Liaison
2nd and 3rd best RBs hurt, so trade best RB for mid round pick. Utopian logic at its finest.
He's playing for a contract

I don't think the saints bring him back or if they do, it's going to be for a lot of money he probably won't see

Reel

Community Liaison
I personally would like to see if he can continue and add to what he's done so far. He's been pretty underwhelming prior to this season. But he's only 24. I would rather him vs trent Richardson