• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I always picture him laughing like will ferrell when he does george bush

https://screen.yahoo.com/george-w-george-sr-cold-000000232.html

vqdZ9jC.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Cross body block to finish it off was a nice touch.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Was surprised to learn that DeMarco Murray was the first NFL back in history to have 7 consecutive 100+ yard games. I thought for sure that someone in the past, when the league was far more run-oriented, and with guys like Brown, Simpson, Sanders, and Dickerson, who basically were their whole team's offense, would have done the feat.

kingssc

First one to do it in 7 straight games to begin the year. Heard yesterday that Barry Sanders had 14 straight weeks one year.
Was surprised to learn that DeMarco Murray was the first NFL back in history to have 7 consecutive 100+ yard games. I thought for sure that someone in the past, when the league was far more run-oriented, and with guys like Brown, Simpson, Sanders, and Dickerson, who basically were their whole team's offense, would have done the feat.

PSUEagle

Jamaal Charles became KC's all time leading rusher on this run.

DistinctUnsungGardensnake.gif

Happy to see the Chiefs at 3-3: they're my new "2nd team" in the NFL. They've done a good job hanging in with all of their injuries this year.

Reid was a great coach for the Eagles: if the Birds don't win it all I'd love to see Andy finally get one.

R2D2

Happy to see the Chiefs at 3-3: they're my new "2nd team" in the NFL. They've done a good job hanging in with all of their injuries this year.

Reid was a great coach for the Eagles: if the Birds don't win it all I'd love to see Andy finally get one.

I still believe they should have won Super Bowl XXXIX.

PSUEagle

I still believe they should have won Super Bowl XXXIX.

McNabb blew too many opportunities when they were dominating them most of the first half. Should have had a seventeen point lead minimum in the first 20 minutes or whatever. Didn't capitalize though and once Brady figured things out it was too late.

I think the 2008 team was the best chance of winning a title: if they make one more play against Arizona in the NFCCG I have no doubt the defense dominates the Steelers again and brings home a Lombardi.

R2D2

McNabb blew too many opportunities when they were dominating them most of the first half. Should have had a seventeen point lead minimum in the first 20 minutes or whatever. Didn't capitalize though and once Brady figured things out it was too late.

I think the 2008 team was the best chance of winning a title: if they make one more play against Arizona in the NFCCG I have no doubt the defense dominates the Steelers again and brings home a Lombardi.

That was Dawkins' last year as an Eagle. :crying: I think you're right though. Those four incompletions at the end hurt to watch.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Reid is a good coach, but he tries to outsmart others too much. That game earlier in the year where they had Charles run, what, twice in the second half was completely on him. And from what I've seen, he's a terrible play caller inside the redzone. Same thing - he just gets too fancy and it doesn't work.

Lloyd Carr

They are reviewing the play. Well let us watch the actual replays rather than cutting to commercials.

Too many commercials.

bruin

Kansas City has yet to allow a rushing TD or a 300 yard passer. QB's faced in the first 6 games- Manning, Brady, Kap, Rivers..

Next 3 QB's on the schedule- Austin Davis, Geno Smith, Orton/Manuel.

great opportunity here.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Man that defensive front for KC is beastly until the offense starts sputtering, then they give up (source 9ers game)

Reminds me of the Gatas

bruin

Chiefs had the ball I believe for 17 plays in the 2nd half in Frisco. Still had a chance to win with 2 min left.

Alex Smith had his drive Sunday. Huuuge.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Still got worked by the Titans and Jake Locker. Chiefs ain't gonna get past the Chargers or Broncos or Colts.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I've probably watched a half of Titans football this year if you combine all 7 games. They are just a shit team and I refuse to waste my time watching them.