• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

bruin

I'm not even mad. It was a great day of Bortles watch yesterday @NML. Bortles now has 4 times more career pick 6s and more total career interceptions than Tim Tebow (12 for Bortles 9 for Tebow), and it only took him a mere 6 games!!

bubbles-oh-my-fuck-shithawks-o.gif

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20111...gameinfo|contentId:09000d5d82419bc5&tab=recap

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So Gizmo is starting tonight? Lol. I know @kella is at the game with a sign.

If he is y'all get a pic. I can't watch this garbage.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, blatant hold not called, lol

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Love the story of the Broncos fan who disappeared (now that he's been found alive and unharmed).
The 53-year-old told police he hitchhiked south because he’d had “his fill of football,” and wanted to find somewhere warm to relax, according to an ABC News affiliate.

Another Broncos fan bored near to death by Peyton-Bot and disgusted with the current state of football.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I assume he walked out when Peyton-bot had his meltdown because fans were cheering while he was on offense. I want to start a campaign to cheer as loud as fuck every time Denver is on offense so that they don't get used to operating in pure silence and then fuck up when they reach the super bowl and it is loud.

Schauwn

I read somewhere that he said "he wasn't even aware people were looking for him". How do you leave with announcing for days and not assume anyone will be looking for you.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I read somewhere that he said "he wasn't even aware people were looking for him". How do you leave with announcing for days and not assume anyone will be looking for you.

I kind of did this once in college. I left on a hunting trip for like a week and I mentioned it in passing to one of my roommates, but apparently his drug addled brain failed to register it. They just figured I'd died or dropped out of college or ran off with some girl or something, so they were starting to divvy up my belongings. I got home and there was a note on my bed in case I returned while they were gone, letting me know that they figured I was dead so they drank all my booze. I left my elk head in my roommate's bed as my note back to him.

Brick

I'm at the local hot dog place watching the game with these fucking plebes. Have gym shorts and a ratty T on and still look better than these jerseys adorned fucktard adults

Brick

Are they gonna interview ginger cowboys corch about what its like to lose to a 3rd string QB at home?

@mak

DEZ

bruin

you would love the chiefs @brock

Alex Smith hasn't thrown a TD to a WR all season and he didn't even attempt a pass 10 yards down field v St Louis