• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

Renegade

Charge on!
John Hart in as interim GM. Won't shock me if he retains the title. Not my preference, but probably the best we'll do so long as Schuerholz is still in charge.

ajw18

Bammer
"Hart, who was hired by the Braves as an advisor in November, will handle GM duties until a permanent replacement is hired. The Braves formed a three-person transition team of Schuerholz, Hart and longtime former manager Bobby Cox to conduct the search for a permanent GM.
Hart, 66, also works as an analyst with MLB Network and isn’t believed to have interest in returning to a GM position."
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/braves-fire-gm-frank-wren/nhRw2/

Everything I've read indicates Hart enjoys what he's doing and has no interest in the permanent GM gig. Schuerholz and Cox like Fredi Gonzalez and reports are that he'll be back next year but you have to figure the new GM would like to hire his own guy.

atlbraves

Sounds like Wren may have been fired because he wanted to fire Fredi. Bobby Cox answering the bat signal to save Fredi's ass. Unreal.

Fredi is not the problem, at all. Wren was fired because of Chris Johnson, Dan Uggla, BJ Upton, Derek Lowe, etc. No other reason.

Renegade

Charge on!
Fredi is not the problem, at all. Wren was fired because of Chris Johnson, Dan Uggla, BJ Upton, Derek Lowe, etc. No other reason.

Fredi is a huge problem. The players don't respect him, he can't/won't motivate them, he misuses the bullpen, and his lineups are atrocious. He's trying to be Bobby Cox with a roster that needs Lou Piniella, or at least Joe Maddon. If Fredi had the Big 3, Chipper, etc., then he'd be fine, because they ran the clubhouse and held people accountable. Fredi is a decent manager, but he's the wrong manager for the Braves.

Bdub

Fredie is a bad manager. He mismanages the bullpen, no one can hit the ball and he never makes adjustments.

osick87

Community Liaison
ALTUVE-SWING.gif

Renegade

Charge on!
"Hart, who was hired by the Braves as an advisor in November, will handle GM duties until a permanent replacement is hired. The Braves formed a three-person transition team of Schuerholz, Hart and longtime former manager Bobby Cox to conduct the search for a permanent GM.
Hart, 66, also works as an analyst with MLB Network and isn’t believed to have interest in returning to a GM position."
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/braves-fire-gm-frank-wren/nhRw2/

Everything I've read indicates Hart enjoys what he's doing and has no interest in the permanent GM gig. Schuerholz and Cox like Fredi Gonzalez and reports are that he'll be back next year but you have to figure the new GM would like to hire his own guy.

And now Yahoo Sports is reporting Hart has been offered the full-time gig.

1270620729776.gif

atlbraves

Does Yasiel Puig miss the cutoff man (or make some egregious baserunning blunder) like every game or something? Listening to the ESPN guys, that's what you would think. I haven't seen that many Dodgers games this year.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Does Yasiel Puig miss the cutoff man (or make some egregious baserunning blunder) like every game or something? Listening to the ESPN guys, that's what you would think. I haven't seen that many Dodgers games this year.
Yes he also is a bitch who used his arms to take out Brandon Crawford in a 10-0 game at AT&T Park a week or two ago. Then he gets thrown at (at his feet mind you not his head) and goes crazy again.

bruin

fuck me.

Bumgarner is a bitch maid who was yapping at Puig when he was rounding 3rd earlier in the season when Puig went yard on him. Also Puig got hit on Monday night as well.

Also

866665411.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see @Mr. Radpants is more active now, I would like him to come defend the integrity of the game

also bat flips