• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
M's travel down to O.co to tangle with Oakland. Let's hope not another delay/postpone due to sewage.

Bdub

Its insane to me that they can get a total of 3 hits over the course of 2 games. I mean how can you suck that bad.

worst2first

Ron Washington resigned "to devote my full attention to addressing an off-the-field personal matter." This makes me sad. I always liked Wash.

osick87

Community Liaison
SillyBlankFox.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I love it when fans of teams who are ONE FUCKING GAME out of the wild card complain about their GM and coach. Get fucked. The Rockies are almost 30 games below .500, their farm system is meh, and there likely won't be any changes in the off season.

But, yes, please keep complaining about your above .500 team. I just love hearing how you're rooting against the team because they so obviously need a new GM and coach.

Bdub

I love it when fans of teams who are ONE FUCKING GAME out of the wild card complain about their GM and coach. Get fucked. The Rockies are almost 30 games below .500, their farm system is meh, and there likely won't be any changes in the off season.

But, yes, please keep complaining about your above .500 team. I just love hearing how you're rooting against the team because they so obviously need a new GM and coach.
What's the difference between losing in a wildcard game and not making the playoffs? Nothing, neither the Braves or Rockies have a shot to win it all. Braves don't need division banners they need championships.

Lloyd Carr

Haha, I was just watching the Orioles game on FOX and some player (wasn't paying attention) on the Orioles was being interviewed by the broadcast team in the dugout. They were talking about fantasy football and the competitiveness of the league he was in and he let it slip that everyone is always "talking shit." Production crew wasn't able to censor it.

I love it when they miss bleeps on national television. It's always a good time.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Royals magic number is Chris Getz. Still hate Dayton Moore but the boys are playing well. Got a big one tonight behind Shields. I think that Wil Myers trade worked well after all.