• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Supposedly, Chelsea will be signing Juan Cuadrado "in the next 48 hours." And rumors are that either Mo Salah will be going to Fiorentina on loan, or Schurrle may be sold to Wolfsburg, to make room.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Two good goals, but not the best game I've ever seen. Would've really liked a win there to push the gap to 8, but a draw serves Chelsea more than City, so whatever.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know shit isn't going your way when Hector Bellerin scores on a 25 yard shot that doesn't leave the turf

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Games like that is why Guzan makes me really nervous as the US's next goalie. Not that he could have saved that game, but he was terrible today.

Nonetheless, that was a lot of fun. I love watching Carzola and Rosicky play. I also really like Bellerin. He's so fast and he's really aggressive attacking. Much better player going forward than Sagna. If he can shore up his defense, then he'll be a top 5 right back in the world, no question.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think guzan is just sick of trying to do it all hisself.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
We'll never forget you, 'Arry.

article-2103255-11A71811000005DC-622_468x387.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Coquelin invisible the whole game. Just pathetic.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kane is an awesome player though. Both of spurs goals were almost all him.

Well, the first one had a lot to do with ospina barely being taller than santi

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal didn't do shit the entire 2nd half. I blame the new low camera angle at white Hart lane.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal plays like shit and escapes with a win. Rooting for another Tottenham goal in the mean time.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guzan has totally given the fuck up, lol. He's probably gonna get benched for a bad attitude, like some 11U league goalie

DanishDonut0

Anyone see N'Doye's touch on that first goal? I don't think I ever some him keep a first touch within 10 feet while at Copenhagen

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Rose has been garbage, and it showed yesterday with the awful penalty conceded.

Still have no clue how the cross to Balotelli got by 2 Spurs defenders cleanly.

Am I doing this right?

-YTC

worst2first

Lambert is out but it may be too late for Villa. I haven't been drinking much lately but supporting Villa is going to get me started again.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Aston Villa going down hard I bet.

Also, it sucks not having all the games on TV on Saturday morning. Nothing to watch on TV. I guess I'll go do something productive. Boo.

kingssc

How much longer does Fox have rights to the FA Cup? Why is this game on FS2 instead of "Nascar Race Hub: Weekend" and "Masters Agility Championship" on FS1? Ridiculous.