• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Favelorda is a no go. Even for my PTP Tony.

Someone fleece me. Wife is at bible study and the dog and I are just laying here playing FUT, watching the Chokie legend in the battle of the Empire State and sipping ‘shine. WHAT A WORLD

Send me somebody in a dump. Don’t make me bid up some of these old international FA.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Shake your Schlick and routine and add to the discussion then. Don’t come in right before we are moving on and complain.

Wut

We did 4 team divisions for years. The top teams don't get to the playoffs in divisional setups. Having two big leagues meant the best teams are in the playoffs.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wut

We did 4 team divisions for years. The top teams don't get to the playoffs in divisional setups. Having two big leagues meant the best teams are in the playoffs.

You have become a drive by complainer when you used to actually contribute. That’s what i meant by that. Thanks for contributing.

4 teams making the playoff should mitigate that. When we did them in the past we had less teams making the playoffs. Chances of one of the division winners being worse than all 4 in another division is pretty unlikely, no?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I edited my post but zero interest in 4 team divisions. Awful and unbalanced leagues.
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also since we are laying out the divisions as they are, it's less likely that one of the division winners is significantly worse than the 4th team in the other division.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Carrier division is a bloodbath filled with GOAT vet champions.

Is it two wild cards per league regardless of divisions?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Carrier division is a bloodbath filled with GOAT vet champions.

Is it two wild cards per league regardless of divisions?
I was in the same division as Al Rocker.

But I do have Tony Montana's 'free money to any mediocre player' team in my division.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
A wins!

Here’s my suggestion for schedule: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/showthread.php?t=187483#post2805285

16-17 against division teams
10 against rest of ur league
9 against other league

Keeps a more balanced schedule
I believe our schedule was pretty balanced before. I thought you played everyone in the other league at least one series, but I could be mistaken.

I didn’t do anything last night. Saw those posts and went into complete fuck it mode. I’ll work on it today at some point.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not being in the same division as Borg triggers the clause in my contract so I can quit without permission from anyone.
Not being in the same division as Dublin triggers the clause in my contract that I can complain forever no matter how annoying it is, but I cannot quit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Or use Morrison and Walker as league names instead of Carrier and Kasib

Cant tell if ou is actually rioting doe

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
To me the point of naming them after those players isn’t to make sure a team they played for is in those divisions. That’s like naming MVP the Carrier award and then saying only players from Dam, Seoul or Vegas can win it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Or use Morrison and Walker as league names instead of Carrier and Kasib

Cant tell if ou is actually rioting doe

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Not being in the same division as Borg triggers the clause in my contract so I can quit without permission from anyone.
Not being in the same division as Dublin triggers the clause in my contract that I can complain forever no matter how annoying it is, but I cannot quit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
To me the point of naming them after those players isn’t to make sure a team they played for is in those divisions. That’s like naming MVP the Carrier award and then saying only players from Dam, Seoul or Vegas can win it.
I am okay with a teritary Carrier award for best player from those 3 teams

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I mean I get your point, but it does seem to be an easy fix to just put False Bay in the one with Kasib's name on it.

I will concede if you call it the Kasib Division in the Carrier League

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Think I already posted this but TAGG missed out on an opportunity to leverage his LEADERSHIP into enough capital to buy the Riggers this offseason